Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO IF OUR NAMES ARE SHOWING TODAY 8th MAY CHECK NEXT MONTh:: THAT'S iIT FOR JUNE RUN??

Go down

SO IF OUR NAMES ARE SHOWING TODAY 8th MAY CHECK NEXT MONTh:: THAT'S  iIT FOR JUNE RUN?? Empty Re: SO IF OUR NAMES ARE SHOWING TODAY 8th MAY CHECK NEXT MONTh:: THAT'S iIT FOR JUNE RUN??

Post by bigrex Sat 08 Jun 2013, 00:48

Frankie, unfortunately it is all a guessing game. MC has not released any official word, even on their own website. Kristine Hunter did sayin an email, that the app was updated, but we don't know if all the names were updated, or if it's going to be an ongoing thing over the next several days, as files get processed. Since we have also not been told how many files have been received, it is only a guess that there are 2000 files to be sorted through.

Personally, I will be checking next week as well, just in case they continue to add names. But I would guess that if by Wednesday, if your name still is not updated, it's another month of waiting for the next lottery.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

SO IF OUR NAMES ARE SHOWING TODAY 8th MAY CHECK NEXT MONTh:: THAT'S  iIT FOR JUNE RUN?? Empty SO IF OUR NAMES ARE SHOWING TODAY 8th MAY CHECK NEXT MONTh:: THAT'S iIT FOR JUNE RUN??

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jun 2013, 00:07

Anybody can you explain this list thing to me?. Have all
the names been entered on the app now for June's run. Or how many days do we have to wait?
before June's app is complete. Did they do 2000 files this run?? Start all over again on what date do MC finish for the month. Thanks appreciate any help.

Back to top Go down