Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mc Innes Cooper and Sisip are large professional organizations- They aren't about to Fu*k this up

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mc Innes Cooper and Sisip are large professional  organizations- They aren't about to Fu*k this up  Empty Re: Mc Innes Cooper and Sisip are large professional organizations- They aren't about to Fu*k this up

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 17:47

RCN - Retired, great post, well put, and I totally agree, with what you have posted.

Back to top Go down

Mc Innes Cooper and Sisip are large professional  organizations- They aren't about to Fu*k this up  Empty Re: Mc Innes Cooper and Sisip are large professional organizations- They aren't about to Fu*k this up

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 14 Jun 2013, 15:47

Very Happy:)

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 14:30

Good Day All.

Keep up the Great work. I am proud of how you all responded to zero sum.

Cheers

John.sunny

PS. Zero Sum. In my opinion,You could learn a lot from your fellow Veterans.

We all have our faults and weakness. I am sure if you choose to approach your fellow Vets with a less combative attitude you would find, a welcoming, supportive and caring group of friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 13:39

HappyCrazy ~ best words I have read in a long long time as happy crazy as they sound.sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HAPPYCRAZY Fri 14 Jun 2013, 12:32

If you have nothing, and waiting for something, but nothing comes your way, you are still ahead waiting for something, But because you have nothing, November will be here by then and I,ll have something . lol  Very Happy:D:D
HAPPYCRAZY
HAPPYCRAZY
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 13 Jun 2013, 23:22

RCN retired...very reasonable, sensible words. This whole process could have come with a bit more information and clarity for us, reassuring us on what and when to expect anything. I believe the law firm has tried to be fair to the class but could have given a few sit-reps from time to time. I too think people are generally good and well meaning. Perhaps its one of my many flaws, but I need to think this way with so much external shit affecting my life. It will all come out in the wash.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RCN-Retired Thu 13 Jun 2013, 23:12

There are several things that are a bit bothersome, first is there any proof that SISIP completed the 2,000 claims mentioned? Zero, obviously has a strong opinion about lawyers and perhaps some lawyers are what he says, but to tag all lawyers with the same brush well that is just unfair. Just as in life there are good people and not so good people, the good people far outweigh the bad. There are good soldiers and ones that one wonders how they ever made it this far in life. There are good lawyers and ones that are out for the fast buck. In my life I have had to deal with many lawyers and most are very honourable people. I believe that MC have perhaps lost their way a bit and forgot that they need to ensure that the whole class are kept updated not just a few but I also believe they have integrity and are doing what they feel may be best even if many of us doubt them. There website where they indicate for us to go for current updates has very little new information and if they took the time to post updates on there even if it is as simple as nothing to report this week that the majority of us would feel better about this whole process.

For any of us that have bought property and can recall the process that occurred that all monies goes into the lawyers trust account and funds paid out of that same account. It is the law that if interest accrues on funds while in that account that the law firm MUST pay this interest to the client whose money in trust earned it. These trust accounts are strictly monitored. Lets deal with a bit of reality here, currently in this country interest rates are so low that you earn nothing if funds are left in your bank account. The best long term interest is between 1.25 and 2.5% and to get that you have to tie your money up for upwards of 2 or more years. MC is not earning a nickel from funds that are transferred from the Government into their trust account so as they can pay us. Lets not start more rumours as there are some on this forum that really cannot deal with all the rumours and half truths.

It has been said many many times by many veterans on this site, if one has true, solid intel then post if but if one is shooting from the hip with bogus BS well that is best to either keep to ourselves  or qualify it with a disclaimer that it is nothing but a rumour. Zero, whom ever they are sounds like a very bitter individual and who knows perhaps where they are this bitterness cannot be helped.

Being upset at the process that has been allowed to occur by our government is understandable and even warranted. For our own government to steal the money from the injured, then lie about what they were doing about it,p and now taking an eternity to pay the soldiers they stole from back, is nothing short of criminal in itself. Hire more staff at SISIP to get the funds returned to the soldiers they stole it from! The judge in my opinion gave them far to long! Three months would have been reasonable.

So Zero, you make some good points but as a retired CPO1 I have the utmost respect for those that are here trying to help those in pain. Heck I am even starting to rethink my position on my fellow army types, ha ha, just kidding RR and Master Sniper. So what is my point? Lets try to understand that regardless what one feels about the law firm that represented us they are not bad people, they are not profiting off of us anymore than what the judge ordered because if they did they would loose their jobs. Is or was there some "smoke and mirrors"? I believe there was but to continue with the everything is a conspiracy mindset is not healthy for anyone. Perhaps  if MC does have spies on here that they start to understand and hopefully very quickly that keeping everyone in the dark just lends to confusion and more attacks on their persons.
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 22:03

Hey zero sum I hear ya, it sucks but other than holding the hand of McInnes Cooper or SISIP we pretty much gotta go by what is being said. Pretty hard to hire a law firm to monitor a law firm, I have to believe that there will be no foul play by MC nor SISIP as they are both being monitored by agencies appointed by the federal court. I for one would love to believe that perhaps our country is screwed but to actually witness a whole process screwing 7800 veterans, unlikely. We do not have the power to rewrite the court order or challenge the process, reality is jump on board or be the sinking ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:22

Don't feed the troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:19

This isn't the class action you're looking for...it's all just smoke and mirrors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:17

Better look in the mirror first, before making comments about messing with people's minds there zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:07

Here we go again, the "voice of the galactically confused" from the magical scrapbook land. Stop screwing with people's minds 

Last warning Zero.  Respect veterans, it's one of the rules on this site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 12:53

zero sum ~ so I take it your not coming to scrapbooking class at 1300 hrs flower

but humour aside zero sum ~ I offer some humour up to lighten the day for some ~ I don't make light of your thoughts at all ~ everyone is doing their best on csat under the circumstances ~ perhaps, knowing what I know in my own personal health battles and my husbands, I chose to take life as it comes because I don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Again, with sincere respect and empathy,
Lory DeCoste

N.B. photo's in post ref are google search pics not from MC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 12:30

zero sum this is more than hard to live whit for all of us.  Yes itm would be great to get ALL the info we would like to have.  And maybe we do have it and some will not believe it!  As many of us I am still waiting for the money. if 200 where proceced and on 1140 files were sent the money for, well that is what CM sent out. This proscess is complicated and many twist's and turns can delay some people from getting there money sit tight hold youbreath and count to 10.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next