Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Query to Annette at MC today

3 posters

Go down

Query to Annette at MC today Empty Re: Query to Annette at MC today

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 21:59

WoV...that's just the way the world seems to roll, and although it's unfair, there's not much we can do about it other than to grin and bear it. We've all had our hearts and minds messed with in one way or another and all we can do to get through it is lean upon one another for strength to get us through another day...then another, and another. It always seems like we're battling uphill, against the wind, and with more and more adversity thrown before us, while others who've had fortunate jobs and lifestyles pull all the strings and benefit off of our backs...but that's the profession and life we chose, to be there for others in their time of need and to protect their freedom. In the end when it's all said and done, we can hold our heads high knowing that we all toughed it out, without stepping on anyone to get ahead. Keep the faith, and soon enough you'll be rewarded. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 20:15

Zero......that's the exact reason I ask......I don't think they should be allowed to touch a penny until all Vets have been paid.
They're enjoying there money while others are not paid and suffering in so many ways. That's a low blow and a slap in the face. Shouldn't be allowed to enjoy benefits when so many are looking for there well earn benefits for longer than what they have been fighting for. I understand they fought for 6 years but many Vets have been fighting it for so much longer. Where's the fairness in this? They're enjoying the fruits of there labour while others are waiting for the fruits that is so well deserve.
Usually when you do a job.......you're paid when you complete in my book. I have a very gentle soul, have a big heart and it hurts me to see many in so much pain but nobody will ever step on my feet again......I've learn my lesson and just realise in the last year that I had to think of ME (and my daughter) and stop others from stepping on me. Some took advantage. I have confronted many in my surroundings and made it clear but I only use powerful words and never swear or use vulgarity.
I may even bring this up when and if I need to speak up after this months lottery. I just had info from SISIP, yesterday and I don't know what to make of it.......yet.

My heart is aching for all of us.

I wish everybody good luck in this months lottery.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 19:25

For each member paid, they, (MC), receive their cut when the money is sent to them. So, even though most likely the larger amounts are still pending to be processed, they're already getting their share...not like they really need it...a million here, 2 million there...I'm sure they're really hard done by...not! Like any job though, they should only get paid once the entire task is completed...more of an incentive for them to follow up, instead of running off to the south of France, or Monaco. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 02 Aug 2013, 18:43

They have said that they don't paid get until we all do, but since legal fees have , or will have been deducted from just over half of the class, 4200 of 8000, they probably have 10 mil or more in their accounts already. So they are probably getting some each month, for living, plus bonuses, with the bulk to be paid in Oct.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 02 Aug 2013, 18:11

5 more days of purgatory

Ba-humbug
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 17:29

I like your way of thinking zero.
Are the lawyers allowed to touch or spend any of the interest that they already received from the Veterans?

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 15:34

Wouldn't it be great if we could withhold their fee payment until EVERYONE was paid...I bet we'd get far better replies, and perhaps a bit more respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:17

Was hoping for a morsel from Annette today but all she replied was ~ "We have 5 days to process the claims. The app will be updated on or about the 7th of August." ~ Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:02

Good one Zipperhead.........those rats were ugly and so big. And I did take pictures....after they were trapped.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:55

Widow - The rats are the politicians and the mice are the bureaucrats looking for a photo op!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:07

Sparrow
You made me laugh so much with the word "galoche"....I haven't heard that word since I was YOUNGER and brought back memories. My Mom would tell us (in French) Il faut metre tes galoches, il pleut aujoud'hui.....lol. I never heard that word since and to see it again just brought a smile to my face.
To see those snakes, frogs ....you would of heard me scream too in the country all the way from here.
I always heard from people that if you live close to water.....there will be snakes and if you live close to a graveyard......there will be mices and rats and I have experienced both. The sad part is that this graveyard is where the Vets are honored every year on November 11.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Query to Annette at MC today Empty Query to Annette at MC today

Post by Ex Member Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:35

Just to advise everyone and hopefully give some peace of mind over the weekend, I emailed Annette the following "Good morning and thank you. The members were wondering if the claims may be processed and sent out prior to the app being updated as was the case previously and if so would any be sent out today?" ~ if I hear anything I will let you all know.

Until then, just a little funny tidbit I discovered this morning out here in the country ~ I went to feed the goldfish in the pond and came across two garter snakes which I had seen before on occassion slithering through the grass ~ well to my horror they actually hopped over the grass ~ I am sure Navrat heard me scream all the way at the Hamilton Legion this morning......after I got through that, I then walked through an army of friggin frogs ~ that is the last time I forgot to wear my galoshes......tongue 
Sparrow

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down