Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE RE- POST THE ....APP....ADDRESS HERE , TO SEE IF WE HAVE BEEN PROCESSED

4 posters

Go down

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE RE- POST THE ....APP....ADDRESS HERE , TO SEE IF WE HAVE BEEN PROCESSED Empty Re: COULD SOMEONE PLEASE RE- POST THE ....APP....ADDRESS HERE , TO SEE IF WE HAVE BEEN PROCESSED

Post by Wife of a Veteran Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:30

Congratulations

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE RE- POST THE ....APP....ADDRESS HERE , TO SEE IF WE HAVE BEEN PROCESSED Empty Re: COULD SOMEONE PLEASE RE- POST THE ....APP....ADDRESS HERE , TO SEE IF WE HAVE BEEN PROCESSED

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 09:02

Congrats Recon and have a great weekend.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 09 Aug 2013, 08:47

Good for you Recon! Thanks for sharing and helping others on this site. I, like my motto, "first in...last out" will have to wait a bit yet. I guess it keeps us humble. Chimo!!
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 08:45

Congradulations Recon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Fri 09 Aug 2013, 06:59

Steve Robinson , RobbieRoyal

Thank - you for standing by me During our Tour of Duty
in the Sisip Conflict , just like ol' times in the Balkins Steve ,

Your Brother , Dave

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of ............7................finally Processed 2002
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 06:58

You got that right Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Fri 09 Aug 2013, 06:56

Congrats Dave Thank-You for all the info this should be a massive weight off of your back. One battle over now to take on the NVC piece of crap that is screwing over so many.
Tom
Once a Royal always a Royal.

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 06:48

Congrats you ole dog enjoy the much deserved opportunity to set your life on a true but even course buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Fri 09 Aug 2013, 06:46

Thank-you everyone , i finally got through , i'm good to go .

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .............7...........processed wait time 10 1/2 years
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 20:35

teens works when the app is working I used it and I was processed. its in and out probably out when there is high traffic.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 18:14

Recon031, if you go to Leavnovetbehind SITE.

Under the Heading "News", you will find. ..Find out wether your claim has been processed

Click on it.

There you will find the link to the search page.

There you will find  High lighted text,"Orange", .......Click here.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
John.

PS I just checked it and it works it took just 10 seconds for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 14:00

I think its working for some and not others. I've tried several times now and have recieved no responds either.

Andy

Back to top Go down

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE RE- POST THE ....APP....ADDRESS HERE , TO SEE IF WE HAVE BEEN PROCESSED Empty COULD SOMEONE PLEASE RE- POST THE ....APP....ADDRESS HERE , TO SEE IF WE HAVE BEEN PROCESSED

Post by Recon031 Thu 08 Aug 2013, 13:56

I KEEP TRYING tEENtITAN'S BUT IT'S NOT WORKING , NO RESPONSE .
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down