Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who was involved and got paid?

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who was involved and got paid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who was involved and got paid?

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 09:05

Sapper, very proud of you for your dedication on all our behalf and well deserved recognition by MP Greg Rickford ~

In terms of conjuring thoughts of conspiracies or retaliation theories, they are not founded and serve no purpose but to prickle already strained nerves. For my myself, I decided several months ago, in part due to having a voice on csat, to no longer live in fear of the organizations that are involved in my life and financial benefits ~ I am what I am ~ disabled and deserving.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Who was involved and got paid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who was involved and got paid?

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 10 Aug 2013, 19:09

Ah the voice of reason again Sparrow. After posting my involvement in the class-action I almost felt I was the poster boy for a minute. Its kinda funny though...Greg Rickford is my MP here in my riding, and after lobbying in front of his office, a long and intense letter writing campaign, and media interviews, he awarded me...me...the Diamond Jubilee Medal last November!! Too funny.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Aug 2013, 16:24

hamdford, try not to let your mind go to those unsettling thoughts that will only torment you ~ there are no conspiracy's in progress otherwise csat's Navster would not have received his alien just kiddin Nav ~ to think that any Gov agency has the time to invest on individuals like us is unlikely ~ stay strong.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 10 Aug 2013, 03:06

Rusty they were pretty close to what I was figuring, but I'm only a relatively short timer since I was only on SISIP for the 2 years, and even those were complete calender years, pretty much, Jan 04 2006, to Jan 04 2008. So it's not like I had to worry about them trying to deduct the money I earned after getting dropped from their program. Even SISIP would have a hard time deducting any income for 2008 because of 4 days.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 22:29

You listened to me you crazy bugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 22:25

What did I do today RR? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 22:22

The only conspiracy unfolding here Hamdford is I think someone is using the wrong world calander. A fool does today what a wise man did yesterday, seems accurate when dealing with these baboons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 16:29

Big Rex r your numbers accurate?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 09 Aug 2013, 16:20

One thing that I didn't get and I don't know about anyone else, but my package did not include the forms for CRA. There was an invoice and the spreadsheet, but that was pretty much it.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:47

It's all good SapperZ...perhaps it was meant to be that you'll get fantastic news for your B-day in September...I hope that you do. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:28

Hey Zero...thanks for your post. I know we have little time left to wait, its just that I looked at the regulars on this site, and most of us were processed. Just disappointing that I wasn't, but it will all come out in the wash. Three weeks to S-day! Hopefully september will be my month...birthday on the second...45. Sisip retro would be a great gift. Take care.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:27

Yes zero, I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:23

If SISIP had have been ready, we would have all been paid now...as you can see, they can easily pump out 2000 files a month. They waited until half way through the process to "fine tune" and add extra bodiies, when they should have done that from day one. I don't know if anyone else received the same paperwork when they were reinstated, but I had a computer printed sheet that showed I'd been paid nothing all the way back to close to when they cut me off...basically, that proved the processing should have been that easy. I think where they mainly screwed up though was grouping the oldest claims into one batch...76 to 2000...25 years of the highest payouts and most difficult files, as they've admitted, with the same amount of people processing them as each of the other sub-classes. Well, we're almost at the end of it now...soon enough friends, soon enough. Think of it as a matter of days...three weeks from today is the last business day of August...unfortunately prior to another long-weekend...but that's just 21 days away, and it would only be proper for SISIP to turn the files over to MC on that date, (30th), as they're not going to get any done on the 31st. If SISIP continues their higher than average turn-out, say another 2k, then it's just down to the nitty-gritty and we should all have been paid by October 15th...save of course the people coming out of the woodwork to file claims. It's almost done...look forward to Labour Day and hopefully a nice surprise. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 11:21

hamdford, when all around us people have been processed, it is normal to feel the way you do, but you can rest assure that if your in the system, your turn will come.

I have not been processed either, but look at it this way, we don't have long to wait, and the way they have stepped up the pace, it looks like they will reach us all by the Oct 15th deadline.

Last edited by trooper on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 19:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 09 Aug 2013, 10:54

My case was used in court, parliament and the news. I was interviewed by media and was in contact with DM and a few others. I received phone calls from Peter Stoffer and the liberal defence critic Kirsty Duncan, and Elizabeth May of the Greens. I lobbied in front of my MP office. My family protest picture was the "face" of leavenovetbehind,prior to Dennis, and is still used on LNVB facebook. Yes thats my daughter dressed up like a poppy! I haven't even been told by my manager what is contractually owed to me. They simply said "youre in for a nice surprise"! I checked the APP and it said No, not processed, check back in September. Conspiracy theory? I hope not. Soon it will be over. Take care.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next