Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who was involved and got paid?

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who was involved and got paid? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who was involved and got paid?

Post by bigrex Fri 09 Aug 2013, 10:51

Hamdford, I also spoke out in court, against the GoC for screwing us in the negotiations, and our lawyers for letting it happen, in the name of relatively fast and easy money, compared to what would have happened if they actually demanded anything besides the return of our stolen money. I was also interviewed several times, and compared the legal fees the lawyers had been asking for,as tantamount to another clawback. I have also been very vocal throughout the lawsuit, but yet, I was one of the fortunate ones. So your involvement likely did not play any part in you not getting paid yet, and if this months numbers are any indication, the remaining 3700 class members should definitely get paid by the deadline. I wish this was all over last month, but the courts gave the GoC the leeway to drag their feet as long as they could.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Who was involved and got paid? - Page 3 Empty Who was involved and got paid?

Post by Ex Member Fri 09 Aug 2013, 10:24

I am really thinking my involvement in the case has something to do with the fact I have not been processed yet. My file is pretty simple, I know exactly how much I will be getting but yet I am waiting.
I was in courts and in press conferences and voiced my concerns to the PM and I think thats why I am still waiting
Anyone else was involved and still waiting?

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3