Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoke with somebody today,chances are the release will not happen today.

Go down

Spoke with somebody today,chances are the release will not happen today. Empty Re: Spoke with somebody today,chances are the release will not happen today.

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 11:40

Please know that I followed up this morning with the Court Registrar whom I sent my email to yesterday and kindly requested a response from the Justice Assistant to my inquiry. I reiterated that any information that could be given ref the status of the decision would be greatly appreciated to ease the hearts and minds of csat. If I receive any response I will post asap.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Spoke with somebody today,chances are the release will not happen today. Empty Re: Spoke with somebody today,chances are the release will not happen today.

Post by peep Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:56

Doh!

Well keep your contact on a short string
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Spoke with somebody today,chances are the release will not happen today. Empty Spoke with somebody today,chances are the release will not happen today.

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:49

Sorry all, I too had great hopes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down