Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read - Page 3 Empty Re: Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:51

this guy is really intense but an awesome buddy just look at those eyes

Back to top Go down

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read - Page 3 Empty Re: Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:48

I think that add referred to the severance pay ending in the Cf and everyone enrolled based on time in got a lump sum based on some formula. Sisip is Manulife, Manulife is a bank, like any bank they want your money and like any other bNk they are pulling the strings in this and every western country, I love that shepherd, funny , I just purchased a german shepherd , pure breed, pup yesterday, eight weeks old , beautiful and lots of fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:38

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read - Page 3 9hqlut
My boy on guard, puttin the run on these SISIP buggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:30

Ok figured it out but this was sent to me just a few seconds ago and boy what a kick in the nads, now the fakers want to communicate SOB I am pissed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:29

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read - Page 3 Nbyfcj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:27

Can someone add that to this post after all a pic says a thousand words

Back to top Go down

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read - Page 3 Empty Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:25

Last edited by Trooper on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 13:48; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed vetting lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3