Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read - Page 2 Empty Re: Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 18:10

Hey Sap, did you stop by london drugs and get some rub a 535 for your sore arm from carrying that cheque to the bank

Back to top Go down

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read - Page 2 Empty Re: Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 07 Oct 2013, 17:36

Yoga Wills...breathe, stretch, you know..

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 16:29

Wish I was able to lick my own nuts. Ah if only I was a dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 14:39

My winer dogs, hotdog, dorat, and guedille all watching the road for any sign of life. yup three teckles to keep me happy and secure. These dogs will make any man happy when ever he needs it. Funny like we all have dogs!!!I guess there esier to live with that the humain race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 07 Oct 2013, 12:53

LOL.. Juno wasn't so nice when we adopted her, she was found running wild, a starving, worm infested, flea bitten, mangy, ratty little runt of a thing! Needless to say she is now very spoiled.
wife of sapper... left to keep an eye on the situation... can you believe he has gone to the RMT?

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 12:28

Nice animals, guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 07 Oct 2013, 12:20

Aw Junes blushing...I had considered attaching the door chime to my Nether yea...but there are jehovahs and girl guides canvassing the area...too risky. Juno loves to be useful. Border collie/wolf from a northern reserve in ontario. (mutt- but loveable) Come on Purolator...woof bark woof.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:57

love the herding breeds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:49

She's on full alert......lol. Very nice dog.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:35

[img][img]Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read - Page 2 Juno13[/img][/img]

My dog Juno on Puro watch...had to move her favourite mat to the door and get cookies for the wait...
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:50

Beautiful dog RR.........he's on alert.....lol. Is he in the front widow, facing your driveway?
I own a little dog, a Pomeranian and is at his full weight of 10 pounds. He may be little but he can surely pretend to be a Pitbull......lol. Very loyal also and a big baby.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:05

just turned 2 years old fully trained Schutzhund 1
Tracking, Schutzhund 2 Obedience, and Schutzen 2 Protection I think we will leave him at this level very smart and loyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:56

Maybe he's thinking of that big t bone you can get him for performing purolater watch, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:55

Yes, it is bad timing, but I love that dog, how old!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:52

maybe so Nav but it is bad timing lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum