Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone heard the door bell?

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Has anyone heard the door bell? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has anyone heard the door bell?

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 12:31

Foundry, oh, what a feeling!

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard the door bell? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has anyone heard the door bell?

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 12:20

Thanks will do And congrats to every one else and best of luck to all in two + weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 12:15

congrats F foundry now send that SOB north east a few parallels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 12:08

Just had package arrive at door KW ontario

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 12:00

1020 hrs in Cape Breton this morning so pretty fast eastward

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:29

MC has been providing tracking number in the previous months.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:24

Trooper what time did it depart Halifax ? I am in BC wondering how I get a pin number? I would like to track mine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:13

oldvet, it was very close to what I had calculated. The interest was awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:08

Was it what you were expecting? more or Less? Did the interest accumilate to much?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:06

Thanks to you all !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:02

So happy for you trooper. Enjoy and treat yourself.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:45

my homeboy in Cape Breton got his this morning he is a mess lol congrats trooper, airborne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:34

Happy as hell for you trooper, time for a hot café avec lait. Sit down and have a great, great, great day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:31

Awesome news enjoy trooper

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:29

Yes, I received mine, went to the bank, walked in to the account managers office, and told her that I want the hold taken off this cheque before I deposit it, she went through the procedure, asked me if I wanted anything else, I said no, we walked over to the teller, she handed over the cheque, and said deposit this for this hansom gentlemen. So the whole procedure took about 10 minutes, So I am now happy.

Last edited by trooper on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 16:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next