Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW THE SILLINESS STARTS AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER

Go down

NOW THE SILLINESS STARTS AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER Empty NOW THE SILLINESS STARTS AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 20:33

I was well aware that the day would come when this SISIP ordeal would come to an end with the payments being forwarded to the members and I also knew that this would be a time for some to leave CSAT and then a time for old rivalries to continue. I will start by saying that no fight is ever won with words or cheap challenges that mean absolutely nothing. Bookpeddler if you wish to throat punch me ok please do so at your leisure as you have my blessing. I have pissed off people all my life and obviously your far from the last my only advise is do it quickly so everyone can get on with whatever excites them. I do not will not and find it unlikely to ever hide from anyone and if you think I am a tough guy that is your mistake. First of all I am far from tough and no I do not need a crowd to protect me I have fear just  like everyone else what separates me from most is my ability to turn this nonsense into a positive spin. If we have issues pm me and we will work together to sort it out if not then your on your own as I will not play this silly game of calling out it is so grade two and the only one I have ever called out on this forum is Dennis Manuge. You may find this hard to believe but if Dennis and I did meet I would shake his hand and say thanks for the class action suit, sure his ego I did not like but hey that is Dennis, I am sure he has much more to add but that is his time not mine. So Bookie do me a favour buds find some other patsy to divert your anger. This class action is far from over and no I am not singing "why can't we be friends" instead I plan on staying here and just being a veteran.
PS Vets need a place to hang theirs hats so go crazy and do what you have to do but count me out unless your serious then we go somewhere and sort it out.

Back to top Go down