Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Merged Stored Topics

+20
puddleduk2
Nemo
rucksack031
devans156
K9
By the Bay
Dove96
1993firebird
sailor964
Sapper Zodiak
pteadams2002
bigrex
oldsailor
Jeffery M
Rags
OldZipperhead
Wife of a Veteran
peep
dennismanuge
Teentitan
24 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 38 Empty Re: Assorted Merged Stored Topics

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:55

Okie dokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:52

I HAVE AM MAGIC MIRROR AND I CAN SEE YOU PEEKING....THAT NICK HASN'T BEEN CHANGED IN LIKE FOREVER GET OUT ......NOW BE A GOOD DUBBIE...AND GET THE TRUCK OUT UNTIL YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS FORM TOPIC ....
1.CERTIFICATION OF MENTAL STATUS AND
2.NICK CHANGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:51

Well I did change my name once this week to PaleBlueDot so I don't qualify in that category but I am certified nut case so does that mean I can join in?
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 38 Empty IF YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED YOUR AVATAR/NICK 3-4 TIME THIS WEEK STAY OUT ...CERTIFIED wackos morons idiots losers ALWAYS WELCOME...

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:48

MY GOAL OVER THE NEXT 3 TO 4 - TO BRING IN ALL MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS AND JUST HAVE FUN AND SHARE .... REGULARS STAY OUT UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO CHANGE YOUR NICK DAILY. ABSOLUTELY NO LAUGHER PLEASE

Last edited by Chebuhka on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 18:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:46

Just don't ask for the keys to the car Nav and be home before midnight Razz
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:43

Can I call you mom, Sparrow and you, Wills , uncle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:23

I am so sorry to hear that Oldzipperhead, you are a good person to assist her in this ordeal. I hope it gets resolved for her as best as possible under the circumstances.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:46

I hope Will's we are all moving forward again as a team once more because it is one of the only positive ways we have here and now in life to face hardship and conflicts. Csat is like a family to me.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:38

After reading these last posts I realize I had to come back on CSAT as it is worthwhile to interact, share and maybe help each other. Canadianinfidel, rags, robbie, sparrow big rex, navrat and all the rest of you that are on here with purity of heart and the will to help, I salute you. I am back and hopefully can help in some way or even just lend an ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:02

Sorry about the gap in viewing the posts, just got back and the next thing I know, I receive a call from a long-time friends widow stating he has just passed (at age 53). She had no one to turn too for help in the funeral arrangements, so off I went to Edmonton to sort things out for her! What a mess he left behind! No will, nothing but a big debt hole. I could go on, but it wouldn't change the situation. Steps are being taken to secure her financial situation and hopefully will prevent her from loosing her home.
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:05

Canadianinfidel and Robbie Royal. Your written words do more for my soul then you could know. Thank you. Your words are the ties that bind us all together.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 11:36

Great insight and true honesty....gives "US" true raw gut hope..Thank-you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 10:51

Well your honesty and insight allow me to accept what others fail to honour and being a man, thank you Ash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 10:47

Robbie, you are a poet of words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 10:37

I asked CanadianInfidel if I could post this as I do not want to steal his thunder, thanks Ash.
This is an insert from my pending book and it is a story shared by virtually all of us.
I won’t have a news crew at my door offering to tell my story because the camera lens would be incapable of grossly representing my invisible wound to the public. The term PTSD to the world outside of the military has sustenance maybe too much at times as it allows society an out for misery. Inside the society of warriors PTSD holds no structure it is a lifeless body, a huge pile of combat excrement so disgraceful that it becomes an iconic floor-mat for all to see and avoid. It is considered a cowards cry and that the mental pain being felt is far less than the physical wound in the real warrior.

Even for the most part there are those that cannot mutter the phrase PTSD as it fails to allow the physical restoration of the more obvious wounds, amputations or otherwise disfigured body parts. Soldiers tend to accept the physical pain as it allows the soldier to continue within the pack unobstructed until a mental health label becomes the focus on healing instead of the physical criteria that makes a soldier human. Silly how this works troops but I have seen it, lived it and participated in the whole damn ugly game of what is a soldier and what is loser. This being the only question I ever asked myself during my career as a soldier, and the answer I found kills me even today.

“When does a soldier become human?”
“Only when the soldier requires an answer as to why he does what he does as a man will he know how human he is.”
(SG Robinson circa 2003)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next