Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Merged Stored Topics

+23
meathead
Wife of a Veteran
Rifleman
ghillie
Nemo
loggie
By the Bay
dzanzio
puddleduk2
rucksack031
DeeCee
liverlover
ceedee
peep
Dove96
kozi4
Teentitan
bigrex
rzm71
K9
Rags
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
27 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 19 Empty Re: Assorted Merged Stored Topics

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 20:57

Rucksack031 I enjoyed that route march my brother but I have another one if you want lol. As for your comment it fuels fire and strength for what is and will be veterans helping veterans. I know what you have done for one and I know what you will do for others now that's worth it's weight in gold but you and many others do these wonderful gestures because that is what you do. I know that your the one that leaves no vet behind and I know you do not give the word quit a chance to survive in your vocabulary. Pro Patria rucksack over but never out. PS glad you found your way without a GPS lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 20:41

I have a lot of respect for Dennis but, i think  the 50,000 $ ( who will paid the taxes on it MC or Dennis )that he receive or will be receive will be a good pay check from what is has done.

I don't like people when they play a beautiful song to touch our hart. i know this initiative is not from Dennis but from a friend of his.

I lost many friends, KIA (kill in action), or suicide,  do you think they don't have a family ????.

check attentively your life insurance, in very small character you will probably see, they don't pay for a suicide.

so think about  the widows, children, and fiancee. Do they have a big shoulder to cry on ??? Do they have their man to put meal on table ??? or making them warmer during a cold night.

Now, think about our family, some of us has pass through divorce, because we were changed mentally and physicly. Now we are TRYING to have an acceptable life.

When i was in front line, they never give me an higher pay, it was the job that i have ACCEPTED.

Dennis has accepted the job, he will be paid for that from MC. He deserve that, i can live with that, no problem.

But please don't play me a sentimental song, i know a lot of people not just in the military, but in civilian too, that need more money than Dennis.

i will not give a dime to Dennis because is will be just for an individual, create a real fund but not for those reasons because he has win in a court.

I think that everybody here has in personnal song, but most of us keep it for ourself.

Personnal opinion,

Grosgig (vandoos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 18:43

rucksack031 wrote:Not sure what to say on this foul ground, so like a good soldier i shall step around it, to each there own, but I can let you know what I hope to do with some of my retro when I do recieve it. 1# I wish to pay up front a friends funeral cost with the blessing of his wife some where between 10g and 15g as I know they dont have alot and this would be one less worry on them,not that they dont have enough to worry about, as I will be damed if  he is not given his proper burial with headstone as I will not have his wife go through the b/s paper work to get aproved. 2# I would help out some other Vets with large familys and in need of eqpt, so they dont have to beg. So for each and everyone of us weather one decides to or not donate I will leave that up to you. And yes there is some heated and personal debate on this post, and some are fake just to get arrise out of some who know more than I, I will allways stand up for them regardless as I have know these individuals along time, and will allways stand up for all certified VETS. Now thats it for myself on this topic. RUCKSACK031 over but never out.....I like the way you think Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 18:01

Rucksack, DM needs to take a lesson from your post, For you to pay for a fellow veterans funeral is beyond kindness, your a hero, and I mean that. My question for Rob or Dennis is why don't you create a fund that benefits veterans who don't get benefits? Maybe they need eyeglasses or dental or , hell, even a meal coupon , so many veterans in this situation. DM this trial has gone to your head, come down back to earth, and think about this situation. Plain and simple it makes you look like a greedy ass by about  98 percent of people. The feedback I have heard is grim, to say the least

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 17:53

I am still up for the chocolate covered birdseed lol......thanks again for the kind words....
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Thu 20 Jun 2013, 17:51

Nice lory (ALICE Barnes) happy all went well, now after a extened route march lol back to morning therapy where I belong cheers. rucksack031
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 17:40

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 19 Quote-celebrateWe know this in our own hearts and so we shall  ~ in each of our own ways.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Thu 20 Jun 2013, 17:16

Not sure what to say on this foul ground, so like a good soldier i shall step around it, to each there own, but I can let you know what I hope to do with some of my retro when I do recieve it. 1# I wish to pay up front a friends funeral cost with the blessing of his wife some where between 10g and 15g as I know they dont have alot and this would be one less worry on them,not that they dont have enough to worry about, as I will be damed if  he is not given his proper burial with headstone as I will not have his wife go through the b/s paper work to get aproved. 2# I would help out some other Vets with large familys and in need of eqpt, so they dont have to beg. So for each and everyone of us weather one decides to or not donate I will leave that up to you. And yes there is some heated and personal debate on this post, and some are fake just to get arrise out of some who know more than I, I will allways stand up for them regardless as I have know these individuals along time, and will allways stand up for all certified VETS. Now thats it for myself on this topic. RUCKSACK031 over but never out
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 16:51

Hey Steve , RobbieRoyal ,

i'm not a writer per say , but i can god damn well echo every word you wrote as true to form , i too know first hand what came out outta that mans mouth because i too was at the other end of a lot of those e-mails & phone calls , & i thought i knew him , after all , he was a mechanic attached to 3 RCR where i served .

17years , 298 days i served with distinction , & i sure as hell did not deserve what Dennis Manuge gave to me in return ,

So......... i decline the notion even the thought of giving up $ 1.00
to him .

My family of ......7...... has to come first before he gets one dollar of this Soldiers benefits , & i 'm certain there won't be anything left over for dm , it really is a sad day when you ask for other Veterans money from there Benefits ......?

Dennis , you've been Paid ......... NEARLY....$ 60,000.00, unlike 90 % of the rest of us & 90% of those are around $ 9,500 - 10,000

Rob Gallant , give yer' hed' a shake by'e........

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
dave Fitzpatrick
family of...............7..............waiting to be processed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 16:45

Amen to that count me in on that train ride

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 16:41

Well some good points made here.
I have decided long ago to contribute to the DM fund. I will equal that contribution to another suffering  brother .I will do my small part. If all other veterans here will pick a brother who is down and out and give him some financial support we may collectively make a huge difference. 
I will give support to Jim Lowther's, Kevin Barry's & Major Campbell's battles

Last edited by Longhorn on Thu 20 Jun 2013, 17:00; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by loggie Thu 20 Jun 2013, 16:20

Thank you.
Was taught by a very fine individual to always tell it like it is. Maybe that was why on my PER's it said if you want a job done once and done right give it to Loggie. But realize there will be no political correctness!
Must be why I never moved up the ranks to fast! Oh well, had lots of fun and worked with a whole lot of great men and women.
Wouldn't trade it for the world!

loggie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2013-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 16:14

Anyhow I like your posts you say it and I like it

Back to top Go down

Post by loggie Thu 20 Jun 2013, 16:09