Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priority Pothole's

+3
sabrelove
Dannypaj
pteadams2002
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Priority Pothole's Empty Re: Priority Pothole's

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 00:15

If I ever find myself on The Rock pteadams I'll be sure to drop in for a visit! We'll drink some Screech!

I'd like to echo propat's words, apply for benefits if you haven't already. PIA comes to mind for starters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 23:00

great stuff buds but gotta ask what benefits have you applied for or are you receiving . does not hurt to have something coming in while waiting for an answer on priority hiring from what I here you are more likely to have luck with that if you are on ELB or IRB or whatever it is than if you are getting nothing .

just saying it seems at least from what I'm hearing around here if they can reduce or take you off a benefit by giving you a job you are more likely to get one than others not in that situation .

just saying

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 22:25

Good to hear you are doing well pteadams. Stay strong and I wish you well.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sun 06 Nov 2016, 18:02

Stays where your too , I'll comes where ya at.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Sun 06 Nov 2016, 17:46

Hang in there pte adams, you are not alone.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Sun 06 Nov 2016, 08:52

Good morning everyone. This is my Heath report update. I hope to log what medical help I'm receiving and get input on services I maybe missing here. To date VAC has got me in touch with a psycologist who will assess me. I am making weekly visits to my family doctor for follow up care since being released from hospital. I have four applications submitted for employment through the priority hire system all with VAC. I'm unemployed currently so I've filed for EI benefits. I'll keep you posted on all matters. Again thank you for your continued support. I'll keep the light on for you all.
Sincerely,
Pteadams
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 04:25

Sorry to hear about your loss pteadams. Hopefully in the future you'll find another companion you love just as much as Louie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 20:15

RIP Louie will have one for her tomorrow . glad you are feeling good buds . was actually going to drop by the hospital because I had some business planed In CB . then that got pushed back to after thanks giving the place got flooded and well now December . would have been great to meet ya but I'm glad you isn't there now but still glad ya went .

cant say as id be in NFL anytime in the future . been their loved it but not in a while . last time I was there I went just to punch I guy in the mouth . ya know it was more expensive to fly there at the time than fly to England ??? crazy . frackin CRA . anyway if I'm ever there ill get hold of ya love to meet .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 18:16

Happy to hear you made it home, stay strong and healthy.

Those retrievers are some loyal, had one, I feel your loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Tue 01 Nov 2016, 17:37

Good to hear from you pt adams.

Stay resilient and take very good care.

pinger.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 01 Nov 2016, 17:31

Sitrep: November 01, 2016
Hello all you beautiful people. You all make me feel so special and back at you all for all your support and cheers. I am home in Newfoundland and as crappy as the weather is, I am very happy. I started my spiral dive into the abyss when | lost my retriever Louie seen in my pic. 10 years he was my best friend and I knew I would miss him but I could never imagine how much. He was the glue that kept me stable and all things balanced. I am recovering from the pain of the loss and am optimistic that I will prevail. You are all very special to me as well. Please, if there is anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask. I have a quaint little house in central NL. If you are visiting please come and see me. I will put up a light house on my fence. A beacon of hope for us all.///
Sincerely,
Pte Adams
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2016, 21:23

Safe journey home pteadams. I'd like to echo the comments of others on here. We're here for you to lean on. Camaraderie is as important in the veteran community for morale as it is in the Forces. We all faced hardships in service to Canada and we all face hardships as veterans and just like in the Forces we must all support each other on the crazy streets of civie-land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2016, 20:53

pteadams, so glad to hear that you are doing better and able to go home to NFLD. Remember if you need anything that we are here to support and help. Take good care.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Tue 25 Oct 2016, 12:08

propat, this old Siggy agrees with you on the radio comment. Pte Adams, as someone who
has been down that rabbit hole a few times. Good on ya for crawling out. Stay in the light, and we are here to help..VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2016, 08:49

glad to here it buds be looking forward to hearing from you .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next