Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return too Life Time Pension this fall - Your View on it -

+3
prawnstar
Teentitan
johnny211
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Return too Life Time Pension this fall  - Your View on it -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Return too Life Time Pension this fall - Your View on it -

Post by prawnstar Sat 19 Aug 2017, 11:16

Don't worry veterans Mr Hehr says our checks are in the mail. He also says trust me I am a politician who follows up on promises to never let veterans down. To say nothing speaks volumes as to what the GOC has up their sleeves for us.

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Return too Life Time Pension this fall  - Your View on it -  - Page 2 Empty Re: Return too Life Time Pension this fall - Your View on it -

Post by Teentitan Sat 19 Aug 2017, 11:07

Johnny I really hope it's equivalent, or even above, the old plan and tax free.

But what worries me is not a peep, leak, or whisper is coming from either PEI or Ottawa. Hehr is really quiet and shying away from camera's this summer so it can either be a complete gong show to a great day.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Return too Life Time Pension this fall  - Your View on it -  - Page 2 Empty Return too Life Time Pension this fall - Your View on it -

Post by johnny211 Sat 19 Aug 2017, 10:29

I was talking to another Vet about the return to the "life time pension" that is supposed
To be announced in the next few months. I am wondering what the forum thinks about it,
Do you think it will actually happen? How you see it looking?
How you see it affecting the Vets on the old system, NVC Vets, and Vets under both.
Personally I don't see it being tax free. I can see them making it a go forward date.
Ok chime in all..Johnny Out,,VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2