Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The truth about non war Veterans from 1954 to 2006

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The truth about non war Veterans from 1954 to 2006 Empty Re: The truth about non war Veterans from 1954 to 2006

Post by bosn181 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:27

i know a guy here gets full benifiets still goes to work for insurance coverage for his families sake and feels pretty good most days if he will now be allowed to make 20k with out effecting his elb i think he maybe a little happier.  vac will do what ever it has to protect there jobs and get the bonus checks no matter how many vets they step on to get there.  i have seen some good workers there that try real hard so i can't say they all bad but i am sure theres more than i can count that would kick you in the teeth before trying to help you

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

The truth about non war Veterans from 1954 to 2006 Empty Re: The truth about non war Veterans from 1954 to 2006

Post by propat Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:07

that's the part I never got out of the whole mess . ya think hey we are gutting vest benefits we should get rid of the corrupt VRAB system and give them a fair system to redress their claims.

nooope kept the same corrupt system fracking vets at both ends .

that's fracking GREED boys at its most extreme .

whats the amount for a PA guy with a wife and 2 kids at 50%? around $2000.00 or something like that and for a future NVC guy around $600.00?

and of course at 50% its easier to deny them all the other NVC benefits .so if neither gets any extras .

with a wall mart greater job gonna be rough feeding a wife and two kids on that this day and age for the PA guy and for the NVC guy I don't see the math that gets you by.

now for starters you have to get to the 50% in the first place .and that's a fight in itself .

this system needs to change for the better .

unfortunately it LOOKS LIKE at least thus far they are going to make it worse again .

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2017-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 14:17

well said both of you i think they try to give the basic amount get you mad make you give up and stop trying to get what you earned thats why we have been trying so hard to help people here on pei to get what they earned most everyone of them say they did not know vac never said anything about it when they asked cm hiding the things they should have been given from day one its real sad how you have to fight so hard for things you should have been already given when you applied the first time but we will keep seeking this people out in our area and hopefully more will find answers they need and help to get the same

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by propat Thu 28 Dec 2017, 12:27

ya makes sense in that regard but VRAB is fracking up there denials at a 65% clip so ya they might be tempted to given that but evidence shows that the gate keepers vets benefits are not doing this.

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 28 Dec 2017, 12:12

The only reason that I can think of, that could explain why more claims might have been approved under the NVC, is that they may think it's easier to give them a minimum lump sum possible, and hope they go away. Under the NVC, a 5% award costs the GoC $15000. that's basically it. But under the PA, that same Veteran, if he is married and 25 years old, would cost over $80000 by the time they reached age 65, before even taking Cost of Living increases in to account.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by propat Thu 28 Dec 2017, 11:37

well to many vets getting denied on the NVC WAY TO MANY . as the ombudsman's report after the NVC came into effect showed 65% of VRABs denials were incorrectly done . 65% that's not just ridicules I suggest to you perhaps even illegal . something needs to be done about this !!! DVA although have some good people have become little more than criminals the adjudication and especially VRAB system we have today needs to be fixed .

now I'm not saying the proses was better in 05 ,ya there was no studies done back then but it really to compare to but it doesn't really matter because ITS THE SAME SYSTEM run by the criminals in DVA . so to say the proses was better in 05 than it was in 06 or today given nothing has changed in that regard would be idiotic at best .

keep in mind vets benefits went through many changes through the years when the PA first came into effect the benefits were not great by todays standards but were considered very good for the time . it has changed for the better and worse since then . in my opinion today vets benefits are the best they have ever been but sadly not for all vets just for PA vets . without a doubt the NVC improvements were the best improvements to the PA since they opened the PA benefits to service related injuries instead of just combat related injuries , forget when 95 and 2001 ring a bell but don't quote me but while I was still serving anyway .

unfortunately the NVC led to something else as well . the largest overall reduction in vets benefits not just in Canada but in the free western world .

what a shame after generations of 3 steps forward two steps back we took a thousand steps back . and with these new changes that LOOK LIKE they are going to rob MOAST disabled vets of a pile of more money another 100 steps back .

any wonder why the vast majority of vets are angry and hate the NVC,DVA and GOC?????

always question authority

propat

propat
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Wed 27 Dec 2017, 21:12

before i leave for the night remember to many that tried to get covered by old pa were denied why i don't know i was not there but i have been helping them now and they have been getting something not the old pa but something they say there happy. there are countless vets out there that could not even get hearing loss let alone this 4k. new system not perfect by long shot and yet some vets are happy the next system going to try to fix some of it so they say but once again until its passed i have to wait and see how it will really change. do i wish they have one vet one standard well can't say it enough just don't see any party wanting that so maybe vets should start a party instead of just being angry. maybe if a vet wants to have a little spot in this vets forum to be happy and thankfull maybe you just let him be happy instead of doing what you always do tell him why he should not be happy but you can always toss your facts at us and tell us why we should be angry like you. anyways grand daddy purps is calling my name see you in the morning looking forward to more of your respectful comments take care stay safe have a merry xmas and a happy new year hope you still be around wild you been saying for days this my last post but i just happy you still sticking with us we are good for your soul kid

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Wed 27 Dec 2017, 21:05

lol hope you stick around wild you make me laugh

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 21:04

bosn181 wrote:now if this makes my comments cute then come on over and give this old newf a hug cause i pretty cute.  lol  
nothing but respect for ya once again wish you all the best hope one day gov does exactly what they promise until keep your chin up and your stick on the ice.
Holy F a tranny troll, have to say that's a first .

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Wed 27 Dec 2017, 20:51

now if this makes my comments cute then come on over and give this old newf a hug cause i pretty cute. lol
nothing but respect for ya once again wish you all the best hope one day gov does exactly what they promise until keep your chin up and your stick on the ice.

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Wed 27 Dec 2017, 20:47

i listen to the facts all the time and i thank you for putting your facts up for all to see. i fully understand we have a system that is not equal across the board and know that all parties in gov voted to make this so. i have and will always say i hope one day they will make it equal and leave no vet behind. the difference is i choose to be happy until that day comes and i choose to keep finding and helping those vets that are not getting benifiets that they have earned but were denied. went to an osis coffee today and meet a lad there who was denied and offered help to him because he had not put enough eveidence that he has but he has a problem with paper work and hopefully we can get him all fixed up is it as good as the pa system no not at all your right but to him something right now is better than nothing at all. maybe someday we will not have to go looking for vets that have been tossed out on there butts and that vac will stand up and do there jobs i don't see this happening in a timely manner anytime soon but i can always hope they will. now you can put your post up once again telling me the difference in the old vs new but that don't help get him the money he needs today.

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 20:39

bosn181 wrote:scotty i see some not like being treated like we have over the last while i guess i just start handing out hugs..... sorry if i made you feel sad there kid will try to find a nicer way to speak back to someone that been calling us everything under the sun lol but don't worry i am really a nice fella and would invite u over for supper if you are in town.

You talk about everything but the facts and try to make cute comments. Avoiding the real issues that we come here to talk about and hopefully get answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Wed 27 Dec 2017, 20:29

scotty i see some not like being treated like we have over the last while i guess i just start handing out hugs..... sorry if i made you feel sad there kid will try to find a nicer way to speak back to someone that been calling us everything under the sun lol but don't worry i am really a nice fella and would invite u over for supper if you are in town.

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 20:21

bosn181 wrote:i starting to think we got some of harpers old team here and maybe thats what they trying to do scotty get harper back in office sure smells funny the 3 amigos i thinks lol
Listen you to trolls yous think yous are fooling veteran's, well your not. I don't give a rat's butt who is in power I do know trolls busted a few and busted yous two. As far as anyone believing what I'm saying I don't give a flying F have no reason to B'S anyone. Enjoy csat after all your paid to troll it. I'm finished as of right NOW!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Dec 2017, 20:19

Very sad, the old fall back line make it a political party thing.

I could care less if it cons or liberals, the GOC has to do the right thing. Honour Vets and recognize the sacrifice the fallen have done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next