Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MONEY SHOT

+3
bigrex
AirLog
metaller
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 2 Empty Re: MONEY SHOT

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 18:22

Bruce, no, I think that this is a real person. But based off the conspiracy stuff he claims he alone "knows" he just comes off as a Canadian copy of Alex Jones, except instead of chemicals turning frogs gay, it's shadow files, and fake decision letters.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 18:04

Ok, for one thing you used the term WCB three times, twice in one post, so forgive me if I missed a total of 9 letters out of the thousands that you have posted, in such a short amount of time. But when you are talking about Veterans, and getting benefits from Veterans affairs you're not really looking for something referring to benefit that are run Provincial governments, not the Federal government. And secondly, I have sent off several emails VRAB, the OVO, and the legions, which there are several, and if they were broken, as you claimed, then I would have received failed to deliver notifications, but nothing after over an hour.

And if you weren't pushing your book, for personal gain, you simply could have advised people get their paperwork stamped, so they cannot "lose" it, or fail to use it during the decision making process. but you had to post an enire excerpt from the book, and add this at the bottom

"However, if you use the “Money Shot” method of application for benefits, you will be approved for benefits, will not have to review your decision, and you will receive a signed decision letter directly from the government office in a single envelope. You do not need the electronically signed decision letter as you have received your benefits.
The complete book will be published and available in 2019 on Ebay, Amazon, ect

Hopefully the administrators of this site will post this on the home page under its own heading so veterans can start getting their benefits the first time around without having to do reviews."

which IMO, clearly promoting your book, and making false claims in the process.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 18:00

Bigrex any chance this clown show is a bot? I don't know much about these things, and I don't know if you do either, but something isn't right.

I just mean we hear about electronic disinformation. Could this be that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2018, 17:55

metaller wrote:No one is pushing any book, the information is for who ever wants to read it for free. The $612,000 is not reference to any VAC disability claim, IT is from A WCB CLAIM as has been reported several times in this blog.

I am very sorry you did not read the blog properly.

I am also very happy that you are done with this blog. It is very much appreciated that you made your points and are leaving.

The bottom line is you are a snake oil salesman. I'm keenly aware of your kind. Master of the double speak.

And I'm getting mad now.

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 2 Empty RE Money Shot BiG Tex

Post by metaller Mon 23 Jul 2018, 17:18

No one is pushing any book, the information is for who ever wants to read it for free. The $612,000 is not reference to any VAC disability claim, IT is from A WCB CLAIM as has been reported several times in this blog.

I am also very happy that you are done with this blog. It is very much appreciated that you made your points and are leaving.

metaller
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-03-07

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 2 Empty RE Money Shot BiG Tex

Post by metaller Mon 23 Jul 2018, 17:18

No one is pushing any book, the information is for who ever wants to read it for free. The $612,000 is not reference to any VAC disability claim, IT is from A WCB CLAIM as has been reported several times in this blog.

Take Care Big Tex

Last edited by metaller on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 17:19; edited 1 time in total

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 16:46

Really, you are questioning my motives? I'm not the one on here trying to push a book that hasn't even been written yet, as you claim. I'm the guy who has been helping Veteran on this site for a decade, for FREE! It sounds like you have some serious conspiracy theories, fake decision letters? illegal shadow VAC files? Claiming people got over $600000, in spite of not even being close to 100% disabled, just by following your advice? All claims made, with no basis, or link to reality.

So I have made it clear, that you are to cease and desist, with claims that simply getting a stamp, is some kind of magical resolution for VAC benefits. So I am done with this conversation. If you persist, you will be done as well. .
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sports_1977 Mon 23 Jul 2018, 16:19

Complete non sense

"Actually by getting your application stamped before they get a copy means they have to award you the right amount in the electronic CSDN system. If they get a copy of your application before its stamped then they can make a fake decision letter and give you less than you were awarded in the CSDN system ,because you would think the fake decision letter is the real one"

If you do a Electronic Copy, and it's automatically signed it's just as good as one with a stamp. I have never heard of a Fake Decision, please stop bull shitting people on this.....

Please stop pushing this, because this does not hold water...

sports_1977
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2018-03-08

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 2 Empty RE MONEY SHOT lionhart

Post by metaller Mon 23 Jul 2018, 14:35

Actually by getting your application stamped before they get a copy means they have to award you the right amount in the electronic CSDN system. If they get a copy of your application before its stamped then they can make a fake decision letter and give you less than you were awarded in the CSDN system ,because you would think the fake decision letter is the real one.

Look at it this way- if your documents are stamped, they can only go into the electronic system where the adjudication occurs and they are accountable for their actions. Stamped documents can't go into your VAC file because it will prove in court that this illegal file is VAC's That is why your vac file has no application and supporting documents with stamps on them that you sent them.

So if your documents are stamped they can only go into the electronic system where you might be awarded fairly 4/5 entitlement. They have to pay you this because they weren't able to get a copy of your application without the stamp and put it in the illegal vac file.

If they get your application and supporting documents copied before they are stamped, then your documents still go into the electronic system where you would be awarded 4/5 but you wont get it because they have a copy in the illegal vac file which the information on the application is then used to generate a fake decision letter using an old CDN electronic system awarding you 1/5

Then you have to fight reviews based on a fake decision letter at 1/5 disability, instead of receiving the 4/5 you were legally awarded in the real CSDN system.

To avoid all this and them making the fake decision letters don't mail your applications, don't apply through the fake electronic system on MY VAC ACCOUNT, or give them your documents at vac office before getting them stamped in front of you.

If you get your applications and supporting documents stamped prior to them getting the documents without a stamp they can only award you the right amount in the CSDN electronic system and wont be able to generate a fake decision letter because the vac file system wont have the information in it for them to do this.

Hasn't anyone figured out why ATIP was moved from Ottawa to PEI. So they are in the same place as VAC head office who has the illegal paper files in the binder. These documents can then be given to ATIP who is supposed to be a separate independent office from VAC to photo copy and look like real ATIP documents. Most of my ATIP documents all have a hole in the top left corner from the binder they were in.

Documents from ATIP are supposed to be from the electronic data banks where they would not have any holes in them and would also have "COPY OF ORIGINAL" printed across each document.

This proves the ATIP documents you ordered are not from ATIP, but, are from an illegal paper file from vac head office.

It is illegal for any government office to hold paper documents in files after the electronic system was installed in 2012. The only paper documents that can be held in binders are documents prior to the electronic system installed in 2012.
Look at your supposed ATIP documents and prove this to yourself.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonhart Mon 23 Jul 2018, 13:38

metaller,

I had to read through your post twice to get the full context of what you were saying. But well done, as far as I am concerned. If I understand what you are getting at by having VAC stamp everything and giving you a copy of it prior them scanning to the system, this way they cannot leave out random information for their benefit.

Sneaky bastards. Evil or Very Mad

lyonhart
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 2 Empty RE MONEY SHOT Bon 191

Post by metaller Mon 23 Jul 2018, 12:34

I appreciate your comments, however, you appear not to understand that the information posted here is free and the rest of the information that will be in the book at a later date is not needed in any way for a veteran to use the system I have discovered. Have you spent $37,000 to investigate anything on behalf of your brothers? Have you spent 4 years of your and your families life investigating anything?

Being the book isn't written, isn't published and no veteran needs any of the information from the book to use the system and everything has been posted for free, I have to ask what your malfunction is?

Why are you making things up that I am trying to profit from my brothers when the info that is needed is here for free? If you have problems that you don't wish to discuss and this is how you are healing yourself, then I got your back.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 2 Empty Re Big Tex Money Shot

Post by metaller Mon 23 Jul 2018, 12:18

You don't seem to understand anything about getting documents stamped, for if you did you would know that when you send documents to VAC or any other government office by registered mail, you can't prove what documents were sent. All you can prove is that you sent some documents. The same goes for faxing, if you don't have a machine that gives you a copy of the original documents that you sent you can't prove what documents you sent. As for the electronic system, the same goes for My Veterans Account. Go on my veterans account and any past applications you have submitted, print them out. IF you print these documents out they have to have-  "MY VETERANS ACCOUNT" emblazed across the documents you print. They don't because they are not from the electronic system. I have one document that has this, because I wrote all 336 Members of Parliament and sent them over 18,000 documents and then I started getting treated better as %hit must run down hill. The document I got was for a benefit I knew I couldn't get and used this method to prove my theory. As for any other documents I submitted that I was entitled to, non of the documents printed after submitting have the "MY VETERANS ACCOUNT" emblazoned on the documents showing they are from the electronic system.

So there is one quick way of testing a claim in my article by simply printing out your PAST applications from MY VETERANS ACCOUNT. If the completed and submitted application documents you print out don't have "MY VETERANS ACCOUNT" printed across them, then they are NOT from the electronic system and therefore you cannot prove you submitted them.

As for testing any of the other stuff in the article- You can look at your past documents that you got from ATIP and look in the bottom right corner and see that they have CDN printed on the documents. These are generated in the old electronic system as the new electronic system is CSDN and would be on the document. This is very quick and easy to check. Have you done this? Obviously not.

You can look on your ATIP documents and see if they have "Released under the Privacy Act" in the top right corner typed in a number 8 font. (this is the size of the typing if you don't understand) If its number 8 font, then its not from the electronic system. The electronic system generates documents that have "Released Under the Privacy Act" in the top right corner which is so small of text you can't hardly read it. This is a security measure so no one can reproduce these documents and proves authenticity in the documents. Have you done this? Obviously not.

You could go on the Veterans Ombudsmans, legion, and Review and Appel Board sites website and try and send an email to any of them and see that all their links are purposely broken so you can't send any evidence to them and put them in a state of liability. For me, if their email links worked, I could send the real ATIP documents I acquired and a copy of the fake decision letter and then could prove they have knowledge of this. You haven't tried their email links- Obviously not.

You could ask questions on here and I could explain how you can do a quick investigation in a matter of minutes. Obviously you haven't done this.

BUT, what you have done is represented yourself as if you know all about stamped documents, electronic documents and the methods of getting them to VAC.
  As for the book that hasn't even been written yet or published, how can I get the audio recordings and documents that I have and you don't, to everyone on this site if you can't upload document herenor play videos. Writing a book is the only method I know of doing this. AN EBOOK.

If you want to learn about how everything works from someone who has investigated and does know, ask questions so you can learn, don't attack me or the information until you spend a few minutes investigating some of the stuff uptop.

This is a perfect example of you simply trying to discredit the information purposely for your own ulterior motives. You have already shown all the members that you are not willing to do any of the quick tests provided above and don't know anything about legal documentation and how to prove the documents have been received by a government body, and have shown you are here simply to whine.

To all other members, what do you think are his ulterior motives? He hasn't tried anything from above, doesn't know much about legal documentation? One good thing is dissention, as you do nothing your postings allow me to teach others who want to learn. Does this person do this on other veterans postings? Is this his job to do this? Is Tex an administrator like on other veterans sites? Does any of this information in the article even pertain to Tex? What is Tex's reason for being on this post if he doesn't need to know about this as he has already did his applications?

Last edited by metaller on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 12:44; edited 4 times in total

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Mon 23 Jul 2018, 10:31

I like when i see vets helping vets, that is part of my own healing to help pass on info that others may not know.  I think your idea of wanting to help share info is good but all i can see is you want to profit off vets with your book making them think that "if they qualify" and follow your way then they will not have to wait as long.  As others have said and many more will say i feel you care nothing about helping vets but you found a way to try and profit off vets and yes this is how i feel about it.  If i am wrong and your putting your book out for vets at cost and not profits then i am sorry but as far as i can see your wanting to sit back collect your money from who ever buys your book and say wow what a wonderful thing i did to help others.  IMO your going after the most desperate and trying to convince them that your book will make big changes in there lives when i feel that you may push some of the most troubled of us over the edge when they buy this snake oil and it still does not work for them but once again if your not making profits off this so called bad named book then i am sorry but i am sure after i cut through your BS your in it for the profits and that's sad you want to profit off your brothers and sisters in arms.

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 23 Jul 2018, 09:58

How in the hell are we supposed to prove, or disprove, your claims, over the span of 24-48 hours? Even if I wasn't almost maxed out, and getting CIA/CIAS. EELB, AA, and VIP. any benefit I applied for would take several months to receive a decision? I understand the theory of getting any and all paperwork stamped, but the same effect would be achieved by sending it electronically, or by sending it via registered mail, because they would need to sign for it. All it is, is proof that VAC received the paperwork, not an automatic stamp of approval. And by telling Veterans that getting a stamp by a VAC employee, is the only thing that is required to get any benefit they apply for, is not only disingenuous, it's down right deceitful.

So you have given your recommendation to get a stamp. Leave it at that. Do not promise results that you cannot guarantee.. Do not try to push the sale of your book. Otherwise I will have no recourse but to recommend that your account be closed.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

MONEY SHOT  - Page 2 Empty REPOST OF ORIGINAL ARTICLE - MONEY SHOT

Post by metaller Sun 22 Jul 2018, 22:19

The information being given here is for free and is not to sell a book that has not been written  or published yet. There are a few on the original posts who have eagerly tried to discredit 4 years of investigation by myself and my family and that also seem upset that they have had to fight for years to obtain benefits that others can now get without doing reviews. None of these people will investigate anything in the article and show anyone that through their investigations they can discredit my findings. For those who wish to read and learn the discoveries that my family and I have found please prove my findings to yourselves and teach others. I also feel that those who are trying to discredit this information intentionally are doing so for their own ulterior motives. Maybe without reviews they won't be needed anymore. I have found through investigating other veteran sites that usually it happens to be administrators on those sites that try and discredit the information. Private emails sent to me on those sites confirmed that most of those administrators work for the government or are in league with the government for their own selfish motives.
For the naysayers, if you don't believe what is posted, don't want to check out what I'm saying, why not just move on to another post by someone else you are interested in. You don't need to ruin this information someone else wants to learn about. A lot of money and sweat went into this by my family and myself for those who appreciate the information for free  
And for those who want to run me down about the title, it is in reference to the golden secrets that are explained in the first couple of paragraphs nothing else. I feel the very people who have attacked this information here actually had nothing to do with the information to begin with, So my question would be why would they attack something that has nothing to do with them in the first place? What is their ulterior motive? Are these the same people who continually attack others blogs when people discover things and bring it to other veterans attention? Lets all watch the blog and find out. Controversy from people who have nothing to do with the blog is simply help to get more to read and learn what is here for free. For everyone else, watch who tries to discredit the information and see if they are willing to look into any of the claims made in the blog before they try to discredit the information. Then you can come to your own conclusions of these people by their own actions.

Oh and by the way, this veteran and his family have already spent about $37,000 in 4 years to give you this information so when you read the previous posts you can understand why the veteran writing this wants to eventually sell a book to recover his financial loses. Hope that's clear TRex!!!

THE MONEY SHOT
A Veterans Guide to Receiving Benefits
Without Doing Reviews

Every day on blogs, veteran’s sites, in newspapers, on social media and on both local and national news channels, veterans are complaining that they aren’t receiving their benefits that they have applied for and are entitled to. Who is doing anything about it? If you meet eligibility for benefits, why aren’t you receiving them? Your questions seem more damning than the answers from tight lipped bureaucrats with an alternative agenda.
   In most books, you the readers have to wait until the end or climax of the story to inherit what I call the “money shot” for golden secrets to unfold. I am going to do the exact opposite and give you the money shot right up front. Some would call this a spoiler, however, you’re going to want to read and understand why you CAN get your benefits without having to go to reviews and indulge other diversionary tactics bestowed upon you by your local and national government agencies.
   I will give you the list of the items you will need followed by a set of  instructions so you can facilitate your applications, claims, and receive your benefits in full without having to go to reviews and in most cases fight for years and receive little or no compensation or benefits. I’m sure in some cases veterans and their families have bankrupted themselves after fighting for years to get benefits and now live a destitute lifestyle for the remainder of their lives. All this in the service of their country.

THE MONEY SHOT
   To receive your disability compensation, other benefits, avoiding denied claims and years of reviews you will need the following:  
List of required items:
1. An audio recording device with new batteries.
2. Yourself, and at least one or more persons present with you as witnesses at your local Veterans Affairs office
3. A completed application, supporting documents for that application, and make sure you meet eligibility for the benefits being applied for through that application.
Instruction process to apply and receive benefits immediately avoiding countless reviews.
1. Take the above list of required items with you along with your witnesses to your local Veterans Affairs office.
2. Prior to moving up to the wicket or glass separating you from the veterans affairs employees, turn on your audio recording device.
3. Standing with your witnesses you will politely greet the employee and let them know that you are audio recording the conversation today and would like to submit your application and supporting documents for the benefits you are applying for. Make sure you name the benefit you are applying for and name the amount of pages of all the application and supporting documents you are giving them.
4. Most Important Action- Before handing your documents to the veterans affairs employee, you must state, “I WOULD LIKE ALL THESE DOCUMENTS STAMPED “ RECEIVED BY VETERANS AFFAIRS” RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF ME BEFORE THE DOCUMENTS LEAVE MY SIGHT.
5. If the employee takes your documents and turns and walks away you must sternly and loudly state ”GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE DOCUMENTS AND STAMP THEM IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW”
Once the documents are stamped in front of you, you will ask the veterans affairs employee to please give you a photocopy of all the documents.
7. When the employee gets back with the photo copied documents, you must re-state that you are still audio recording the conversation.
8. Before leaving the wicket, look at each document and make sure your signatures and dates are in fact legible as the originals. If your signatures are not legible ask for another copy to be copied in color. Make sure you state to the clerk or employee that the photocopied documents aren’t legible and the ink isn’t dark enough to read the signatures clearly from the originals so it is recorded that you brought this to their attention. Count all documents and make sure you have all that you submitted.
9. Thank the employee for their help, turn around, walk out of that office and know that you will be approved for your benefits or compensated for your disability without being denied and having to fight in reviews for the next decade to receive your entitlement.
   The key to the “Money Shot” is the fact you got the documents stamped before veterans’ affairs could photocopy the documents without the “received by veteran’s affairs” stamp on the document.
What this means is that your documents can only be processed and approved in the electronic system. These documents with the “received by veterans’ affairs” stamp cannot be placed in an illegal hard copy file at veterans affairs head office as the stamp would prove the illegal file is theirs. This illegal file is called a shadow file. It is called this because it shadows the real electronic system files where you are approved for your benefits. Thus meaning, as long as you meet eligibility for any benefit including disability, include all your supporting documents and evidence, follow the instructional steps above and you will receive your benefits. It’s that simple!!! You cannot be denied or paid partial benefits using the “Money Shot” method as long as you meet eligibility . If veterans affairs is allowed to copy your application documents prior to them being stamped “Received”, you will be fighting for years through reviews and may end up with little or no benefits.
   Most of you reading this book are going to understand what I’m about to reveal to you, because, you have already been through the corrupt benefit process, but, didn’t understand all the warning signs that were presented to you throughout that process.
   At this point in time, you are all wondering why I’m divulging my information and knowledge to you to get your benefits.
   This veteran who applied for disability benefits cannot go back and apply for these benefits in accordance with the “Money Shot” as specified earlier in the previous pages as he applied the wrong way and allowed veterans affairs to steal his money and also does not have the life expectancy to see through the years of corrupt reviews to be compensated for his disabilities by his government and will therefore be compensated for his disabilities caused by his service by the sale of this book. Since discovering the “Money Shot” process this veteran and family have applied for several benefits, have been awarded all benefits in full, and have not been denied benefits or had to apply for review at any time.
   This book is based on true events of a soldier from North America who went overseas, served his country honorably, and returned home to find out many years later that his many diseases were in fact caused by his service. The veteran had to endure the corrupt benefit process as many others have, was chastised by his own government, and made to fight a lopsided uphill battle against the very government he swore to serve and protect, to receive little or no compensation for his efforts and disabilities.
   It is with the utmost respect and honor that this veteran and his family wish to dedicate this book and the contents of this book to those who have served, are still serving, and will serve in the future as well as the families who have and will endure the hardships of their loved ones service and disabilities.
   You will see, once you apply for benefits through the mail, online, or at the veteran’s affairs office without getting the documents stamped received by veteran’s affairs before they copy the documents without the stamp, you will have to endure the corrupt process of countless reviews. For anyone who is applying for any benefits you will not have to endure the hardships for review and will receive your benefits by using the “Money shot” process.
   I will explain the benefit application process so you will understand how the process works, the do’s and the don’ts and why the “Money Shot” process must be done to ensure your benefits are received in full and how you are denied for disability benefits and the many other benefits you are entitled to, awarded, but, not paid for because of one little stamp called “RECEIVED BY VETERANS AFFAIRS”.

APPLICATION PROCESS.
   I as well as some of you readers have applied for benefits from veteran’s affair through mailing your documents to veteran’s affairs. What you and I didn’t know at the time, was that our documents weren’t just going into one file, they were being copied and going into two files. This is why we were denied our benefits through this process.
   As any documentation is received by any government offices, the documentation or applications for benefits are removed from the envelope that you sent them in. The documents are to be stamped received and are then to be scanned into the electronic system and now become the original documents. The paper document is now destroyed as it has no more use as hard copy files are now illegal since the electronic systems were installed about six years ago.
   However, when they receive your application documents, what is happening is your documents are being removed from the envelope you sent them in, they are then photo copied prior to being stamped received. The photo copied documents are then placed in an illegal hard copy file at head office and the original documents are stamped received and scanned into the electronic system where the adjudication of your application for benefits takes place.
   All applicants that meet eligibility in the electronic system are approved for benefits, the adjudicator must accept the decision letter into the system which electronical signs the adjudicators name to the decision letter. You will never see this electronic decision letter that has approved you for your benefits.
   Instead, remember the illegal hard copy documents sitting in a binder at head office without the “Received By Veterans Affairs” stamp on them, an older version of the new electronic system that should have been destroyed is now being used to fabricate a fake decision letter which denies your claim or only awards you a small amount such as 1/5 if your that lucky. The old electronic system software is used to generate the decision letter which is NOT accepted into the system and electronically signed, but, instead is printed out and signed by hand by the adjudicator where the signature block is found on its own page and is not part of the original document. The signature on the final page by itself is only good for the page it is on and is not good for the rest of the decision document as you will see that the decision documents have page numbers on each page, but, what they don’t have is page 1 of 10, 2 of 10, 3 of 10, ect which means that all pages of the documents are married to the signature on page 10 and therefore would legalize the fake decision letter.
   To confirm the decision letter is not genuine one only needs to order their documents from the government office which holds them. You will find that none of the documents including your benefit application documents, supporting documents, ect that you have sent to the government are stamped “Received By Veterans Affairs” thus proving these are not documents from the electronic system, but, are from the illegal shadow file system used to deny your claim for benefits. And this whole time you were legally approved for your benefits in the electronic system at veterans affairs.  
   The next step in the corrupt process is that your fake decision letter is then mailed to you. One important note is that any documents being sent from a government office to you must be scanned out showing what is being sent to you. To avoid this, the real electronic decision letter is printed out from the data bank, scanned as outgoing, destroyed and replaced in the envelope with the fake shadow file decision letter. This letter is sealed into the envelope from that office and then placed inside another envelope with only a box number for veteran’s affairs and no address for the department that sent it to you.
   Upon receiving your fake decision letter sent to you, you can now determine that it is not genuine when you have to open the first envelope to get the second envelope out to open it and get your decision letter. You can then see that it is not a genuine decision letter because the page numbers are not cited as page 1 of 15, 2 of 15, and 3 of 15, ect legalizing the document by marrying the signature on the final page to all the pages in the document. This is why you do not want to apply for benefits through the mail to veterans affairs.

APPLYING ONLINE FOR BENEFITS THROUGH THE VETERANS ELECTRONIC SYSTEM.
   Done the exact same way as the application process is done by mail except for when you apply online your application goes into the electronic system directly and you are approved for your benefits which you will not receive. As you send your application into the electronic system, the documents are also diverted to another file outside the system and you guessed it, it gets sent to the illegal hard copy file at head office and again doesn’t have a stamp received or an electronic system feature that emblazes “copy of original” across it because it wasn’t printed from the electronic file system, but, from a separate file system outside the electronic system.  This is why you do not want to apply for benefits through the veteran’s affairs electronic application process on their site for veterans.  
APPLYING FOR BENEFITS AT YOUR LOCAL VETERANS AFFAIRS OFFICE
   This is the only way you can get your benefits without being denied if you are eligible. However, if you do not follow the “Money Shot” process you will end up in the same boat as mailing your application, or applying through the electronic system because you are allowing veterans affairs a copy of your application and supporting documents without the stamp” Received By Veterans Affairs “or emblazed on the application documents “copy of original” which allows them to open a shadow file and deny your claim that has been approved in the electronic system. Now, if you don’t follow the “Money Shot” process here is what will happen when you apply at your local veteran’s affairs office.
   You will go up to the wicket and present your application for benefits along with your supporting documents. The employee will NOT stamp your documents “Received by Veterans Affairs” will take your documents to the back where you can’t see them fax your documents to head office or photocopy and send later. You have just given them the opportunity to get a copy of your application without the “Received By Veterans Affairs” stamp so they can open a shadow file and deny your claim as is done by mail or through the electronic application process online. They will then come back from photo copying your documents and will stamp the documents received if you ask them to which is already too late because they have the document unstamped in the shadow file.
   As you can see the only difference of applying correctly and the other methods is to have your application documents stamped “Received By Veterans Affairs” RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU BEFORE THE DOCUMENTS LEAVE YOUR SIGHT.
   Application for benefits by any other method will leave you denied or only receiving a small portion of your claim which you will be fighting for years through the review process to receive. If you are lucky enough to get any more after years of fighting. Use the “Money Shot” process, get approved for your benefits and be review free.
   There is another method of applying for disability and other benefits from Veterans Affairs in which it involves different Veterans Associations and/or types of legion associations who will help to a certain extent, but, through control of the government only help the veteran with what the government tells them to or simply don’t know when they apply on behalf of the veteran for benefits that they are doing more harm to the veterans they think they are helping by submitting the applications through the mail, online in the electronic system, or in person at the Veterans Affairs office where they are not getting the veterans applications stamped” Received by Veterans affairs” before Veterans Affairs can get a copy of the applications that aren’t stamped received for their shadow files. The veterans would receive all their benefits without having to fight with reviews for their entitlements.
   It seems most of these associations are helping the government not pay full benefits to the veterans by submitting applications on behalf of these veterans so that Veterans Affairs can use shadow filing to deny their claims. It seems that the associations are taking payoffs for their service to the government in this manner and receive compensation to help run their organizations with money from the stolen veteran’s entitlements. If the government is aided by these corrupt organizations, then it saves hundreds of millions of dollars by giving each organization a piece of the pie and their offices can remain open. So most of the time when organizations and associations are trying to help the veteran, it would seem they have their own ulterior motives at play.
   Otherwise, these organizations would apply at a Veterans Affairs office where they would have the applications for the veterans they represent stamped “Received By Veterans Affairs” right there in front of them before the documents leave their sight. Then they could say they have truly helped and represented a fellow veteran.
   Veterans shouldn’t have to settle for a little bit of help of which they are entitled to a lot of help, so that associations in league with the government can fill their pockets from the blood money of veterans simply to keep their organizations open. Some of these organizations should be ashamed of themselves and should start helping their fellow veterans get their full benefits by applying with the “Money Shot” system for the veterans they represent.  

One story I would like to share with you is a little off topic, but, also involves another application process from another government agency where the applicant was approved for benefits but never received the benefits until he discovered his approval documents in his lawyer files 2 years later.

LITTLE BILLY
    Little Billy applied for disability benefits by sending his application through the mail to a government agency where he was denied benefits even though he met all eligibility for benefits and had doctors letters stating he had disabilities and needed disability assistance. You guessed it, the old shadow file and denial of benefits.
   So, Billy with the financial assistance of his family decided to get a lawyer and go after his disability entitlement. After over 2 years of paying the lawyer to represent him in this matter and getting nowhere, Billy’s’ family finally said enough is enough, let’s get a different lawyer. After telling the lawyer they did not need his services any longer they were able to get his files back, went home and proceeded to comb through the many documents in his files in which they made a startling discovery. Here nestled in the files was a document approving Billy for his disability benefits dated from about 2 years before. In fact it was dated about 2 month after he first hired the lawyer. It seems the lawyer did get Billy his benefits but, obviously cut a deal with the government behind his clients back to withhold the document and take payment from the government through work being sent his way. I guess you would call this double dipping.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next