Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW INFORMATION AND SISIP THREAD FORMAT

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NEW INFORMATION AND SISIP THREAD FORMAT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW INFORMATION AND SISIP THREAD FORMAT

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:47

Thats right K9 " not even asking if there is a class member taking physical part of the nego?"
As i said we are Blind, Deaf and Dumb.

Now weekly updates why not make it monthly because we will be asking the same questions then.

I like the guy's that post thing they dont have a clue of at least he or she has hopes and dreams may they be totally off their rocker so be it its the way they are now and thats OK in my books.

We are hurt and frustrated with the process and the GOC will have to make it right.

For by law they were wrong in doing what they have done right.

Anyway everyday is a battle and as long as were not 6 feet under i say fight the good fight they expected nothing less when we served they should expect nothing less when we are vets.

Chimo

Back to top Go down

NEW INFORMATION AND SISIP THREAD FORMAT - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW INFORMATION AND SISIP THREAD FORMAT

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:40

Propat. That is not the reason at all. In fact, I have never been offended by anything anyone has ever said about me, because I try to put myself in the members shoes. Teentitan explained why this has been done by CSAT, and I support it for operational security and for efficiency, not because I am upset by the posts.

Regards,

Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:24

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 20:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:20

propat and I are using windows and a version of IE and we are on the chatbox. please try again
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:12

Tryed Firefox, safari and internet explorer 7. all do nothing when you click login
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:11

Don't know what to say PMed but I just logged on and logged off. I'm using Internet Explorer 8. So maybe you can try it on IE.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:09

either i.m stupid (lol) or the CB. broke dudue Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:06

Cook you made a very good point. Peter is going to send the weekly SITREP to everyone in the class via email and it will not be posted here.

Let's be honest lawyers are lawyers. They are always looking to get their client (us and the GOC) the best deal. That said if we continue posting suggestions, situations, the DoJ can use it against us.

Posting our frustration and anxiety levels tells the DoJ some of the class is stressed out so let's use it against McInnes Cooper by making them agree to a proxy to our advantage.

We all fought for democracy and freedom of speech. But let's be honest freedom of speech is not "absolute". This is a situation where it is not absolute.

McInnes Cooper is still allowing our freedom of speech by taking our emails and giving a weekly update. It's just going to be kept amongst the class. And remember we here on the CSAT are not the whole class so by doing these postings we are hurting those who do not even know about VVi CSAT Forum.

When the decision is sent to everyone in December the SISIP thread is open to anything you want to say about the settlement offer. Absolute freedom of speech is back.

So until the decision is finally negotiated we need to show some courtesy and contain our freedom of speech from an open forum format.

In the Chatbox if you want to share feelings with each other you can email each other or PM each other.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:06

well any info peter realeases to us is vetted by doj so us disgussing it here will not effect anything.anything else on here is speculation and venting witch dosent matter.peter came on here a few weeks ago and now after a few hard done by vets some with ptsd vent with a touch of paranoia he ageed with you to shut it down.you think a lawyer would have a thicker skin.imagien someone with ptsd being paranoid i never herd such a thing.i had a lot of respect for peter not as much now.peter is not monitoring this thred anymore so he will not get offended by anything on here.thanks for all your good work teen but you are wrong here very wrong.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Wed 03 Oct 2012, 13:53

@ Navrat, here are my toughs! This is all a ball game with the GOC and the law firm and the last thing they want, is to have spectators! It is their ball game and we are not invited to it! Mr Torpe as been a great invited guest, and a paid invited guest that is there to keep an eye on the best interest of the GOC.
The memos! They are information of when the ball game started, finished, when is the next game and if the GOC wants, maybe we will be told how many balls they lost.
We will be able to judge the offer when we will get it, and only then will we know if this was serious or juste a ball game where only the players were important. Till then, not much to write about, if we know squat!
This Forum will be very important, I should say the most important, the day we get the proposition. I wouldn't bet it will remain opened for us to give or toughs!
Keeping us shut is in the best interest of the players but we are not invited to see the game! What are we?
A question four you, who is in the ball park and as been in the military, not even asking if there is a class member taking physical part of the nego?

Last edited by K9 on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 13:33

Yes ,K9 , you have a point but if it doesnt matter than why stop it. Peter was never on here before, so if he doesnt come on again, oh well. And if sisip and the government dont care what we write, then why does the lawfirm have a problem with them montioring this site. What is the benefit to the government or sisip. How is this going to affect NEGATIVE on our class??? And worse of all, arent you tired of being told what you can write, think, say .First the GOC says Blackout, Now Vvi and lawfirm say Blackout. We are paying good money for this lawsuit and i think the lest i would expect is up-to-date information. There is always a reason why certain agencies or groups try to restrict information and its because the truth hurts.

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Wed 03 Oct 2012, 13:33

When things get HOT....some of us bail.....in this case
"delete". Let people repeat them selves. What is the harm?
The true problem is people controlling the info and have no idea
of the harm and injustice they are doing! Was he forced to do this?
We can only speculate...now! I would be surprise if this is even posted.

acerman1234.......be afraid very afraid Crying or Very sad
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 03 Oct 2012, 13:30

Horseman made a very valid point and explained it very well "why" some rules needed to be done here on the SISIP threa on the topic A Note From Peter Driscoll. Thank you for your legal opinion from your years in the court Horseman.

It's about not giving the DoJ/Toope any leverage against our legal team in negotiations.

I AM AT FAULT FOR THIS BECAUSE I ENCOURAGED EVERYONE TO POST THEIR THOUGHTS MONTHS AGO.

But a few months ago the lawfirm was ignoring our questions/concerns but today Peter agreed to give us a weekly SITREP.

So let's, as Horseman said, keep our questions in house and trust our legal team in their weekly SITREPS to satisfy our need for information.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Wed 03 Oct 2012, 13:24

@ Navrat, it is not the GOC or SISIP that has "taken your freedom of speech" here! Do you really think they mind of what we are writing here, do you think that they even care! Even the Judge wouldn't care, with all we have endured and all the pills we take per day, it is just normal.
Teentitan is right asking Peter not to come here anymore because he "repeat's himself". He as no real answers for us! His answer will be the proposition.
So be it! We will read his memo once a week, still not his memo's, but what the GOC lets him write and we will all be dependent of this situation.
This forum is a forum and we should continue between us to write about what is bothering us!
For us and between us!
We should all be prepared for the proposition that GOC and McInnes Copper will show us. Hopefully, at time, no one will have pulled the plug on this forum and with all that we will have read here, we will all be in a better situation to give a response to the "offer".
With all respect.
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 13:02

Well I would prefer they email any up dates to me as they have been doing. As a retired Sgt and still married, and the neighbours still think I'm the best thing since slice bread. You are the forum master you can do as you please. But what seems ironic here is that the GOC/DOJ has put a gag order on this, now you have.... Have a wonderful day folks and see you at the chowline. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next