Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL Empty Re: Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 12:40

When will we know about these "Proxies"? After being told by SISIP today to wait for a letter or phone call I am starting to think i may need one so that i can start getting paid. I have proof of CPP(D) since 2005...will that be enough? do i need to get a letter from my doctor to back up the fact that i have been unable to work since i got out?

Peter, Can you add a caveat into the emergency order that forces SISIP to tell us the info we legally should be allowed to know about ourselves? (not just "wait" for a letter or phone call)

Back to top Go down

Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL Empty Re: Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 12:34

jUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS DON'T SEE IT OR HEAR IT, DOES NOT MEAN NOTHING IS BEING DONE! Quite the opposite in fact, as the zero sum clients have beeen our focus from day one, and legal is going to the mat to get you all what is deserved. It is impossible to please everyone and there are rules and reasons involved to negate what we/legal can say/tell you on a daily/weekly basis. FACT OF LIFE, UNFORTUNATELY, however, like me personally or not, I would follow Pete, Dan, Ward straight through the gates of hell, without a second thought. Yes I have the luxury of speaking to them daily sometimes, and knowing each of them personally, however, due to the class action nature of this litigation, our team has bent over backwards to please folks, on here CSAT, and in person on phone, daily. AGAIN we will not be able to nor is it possible to please everyone, nor is it our responsibility. Our responsibility from beginning was to win, and win we did. The amount of work and effort put forth by both sides to date may not seem to some of you, as tremendous progress, but to me and my decade of fighting the feds, from no appeal to settlment in seven months is beyond warp speed. Does that make it easy for folks who have bills piling up, of course not, but we have all done our best and continue to work diligently to provide you with as much that was taken from you folks as humanly possible. It is in everyone's best interest. If we could have fixed it overnight we would have and quite frankly so would DOJ, DND. There is an increedible amount of work to do to make this all happen on both sides. Things can change daily, however, and that has more to do with gag orders and what people seem to think as "secrecy"...look at past posts to see what can change and how easily mistakes and info can change and happen. I know it is frustrating, and the waiting sucks big time, but we all need to hang in there together.
D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 12:16

How funny, ELB has stopped the deductions, members already in receipt of SISIP continue to get theirs minus the deductions, and still those "ZERO SUM CLAIMANTS " receive nothing. Ya that's fair...... Perhaps if I did not hurt myself as bad as I did, I would not be discriminated against and would be on claim now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:57

maybe GOC should have read the fine print, we did, and they got away with it since '76...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:55

This might be their last official act, as agents for GOC, they have lots of other clients (policies) that they manage, saving face has taken on a new meaning....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:51

Called SISIP and also received the "did you receive a letter? we will send you a letter or someone will call you...don't bother calling your CM"

I guess being on CPP(D) since 2005 isn't enough for them? They have said over and over again that "NO" my file is not closed, but they refuse to just tell me point blank whether or not i am going to receive anything.

I can't even claim through VAC because according to them I am on the books at SISIP (so ELB is out of the question).

Why do I have to wait for a letter that may or may not come when all that SISIP has to do is look on their screen and tell me if there is a check in the "going to get paid" box? I must have assumed wrong when i thought that paying into this policy entitled me to information on my own coverage!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:38

ok Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:35

Sisip will be given there marching orders and time to pull out the calculators
Oh, they also should give our law firm a big SORRY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:34

foundry it will not hurt to call so i will.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:32

yes foundry that has only been true for a relitivly short time how things have changed for the better all becouse people have spoke out even in times where their was no free speech.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:28

Question to all I might have missed it but are we waitting to call Cobra HQ (SISIP) or are we still a go for the info send / update that they say they dont need?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:23

propat Very true that is why we were trained not to do that, if an order was unlawful we had the opportunity to refuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:22

There is going to be some very sorry people at sisip this afternoon, for giving out BS, I believe they will have a very different answer soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:16

i agree foundry although i see the point that loose lips can sink ships i also belive not asking questions and just following like sheep to slaughter can loose wars.

allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:12

If misinformation (gossip) comes up then those in the position to clean it up should do just that clear it up, that is one of the reasons we are here is't it? besides that would be of greater value than allowing BS to thrive.

I believe you both have valid points that is free speech I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next