Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:05

well on this point i guess we will have to disagree teen.i belive overall free speech helps a lot more than it hurts.if someone ore some people didnt want to speek out and question athority and just burried their heads in the sand.well then this clss action would not have happened.where teen would those vets be then.a lot worse off i think.
thanks for all your hard work and great posts teen.i may not agee with some but i will defend to the death your right to say them.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:03

yes what are the facts and nothing but the facts please mam?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:01

Hey, Peter, I am not saying you have it wrong, believe me I know that sisip has it wrong, I am only saying what they have been told by their superiors to tell us, the zero sum who called, they the cm, have been told to tell us to contact you because the information that you have provided is wrong. That is what sisip just told me, of course I know and believe you , Peter, have been telling us the truth. My problem is sisip is telling everyone that what you have said is not true and this information sisip is providing is not true. So it's better the veterans, hear it here, instead of calling them and receiving BS. This is helping disabled veterans no matter what state of mind, because if they just listen to sisip, sisip is telling lies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:00

Just Imagine if SISIP says, every ZERO SUM claimant must re-apply. Gee that should only take a few years to process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:57

Hey Peter/ McInnis Cooper, if the DOJ has approved for SISIP to go ahead, I guess the cat is out of the bag and you can pass on to the class what the stipulations/requirements are to get back onto SISIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:48

Propat sometimes a "free voice" causes more harm then good. And this neverending gossip is causing a lot of harm for some vets that are far worse mentally and physically then us.

So let's "think" about what we say and how it might "hurt" more severly injured vets then you are?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:46

And the start date they have is....
And the GOC order to start zero sum date is.....
And the Law firms start date is........
And the authority they have to refuse the Law Firms start date is.......

Facts please
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:44

i think wether i agree ore disagree i do enjoy everyones free voice and im glad we all have it.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:44

Greatfoot;

To be honest with you, if this case was not launched, I would have a lot less anxiety. I hate knowing that other vets out there are hurting just as bad as me and with a glimmer of hope, they are told wait, then wait some more, then re-apply, then blah blah blah.... Without Dennis and McInnis Cooper, I would be exactly where I was 5 years ago, no further ahead, still depressed, still full of anxiety, still broke, still dealing with PTSD, however now I get to think somebody actually cares but, for 30%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:42

Navrat, we can't have this wrong, the memorandum was vetted and approved by the Department of Justice. As I said, we are on this with DOJ and the Court. SISIP simply has it wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:37

Sisip was told , that our law firm has the date wrong, and for us to contact them, the law firm and ask what is going on. I just got off the phone with them. DOJ better start passing some information own the tube because according to sisip they are not going to start the monthly payments until a court order.Call and ask them

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:34

Oldvet we all hear you and understand you because we are all in the same boat.

But like Greatfoot said "where would we be without this lawfirm and class action?" NOWHERE is the answer.

We wore the uniform so if there is one thing we know and lived by in our military careers is this...
"HURRY UP AND WAIT".

Peter and the rest of our lawteam are busting their butts to get us our LTD back. But they are up against the greatest enemy anyone can face...The Government and it's powerful 24/7 Bureuacratic team!!! We all know the only way the GoC and the bureaucrats works fast is when it comes to a pay raise for themselves!

So let's ALL have and show some patience.

TT
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:34

oldvet:

I again feel your frustration if not hate for what is happening here. I have lost considerably also, only to perhaps received fractions of peanuts in this settlement. I blame myself for not launching this class actions in 2004 when it happen to me, as a zero sum client. Being mental/physically broken, lost and broke, it made it, impossible. Now....when I can fight the fight...I must sit on the side and watch a possible disaster unfold. I am the 0.1% unhappy.

acerman1234

acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:25

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:22

Peter:

Thanks for the update. Neutral

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next