Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:19

"know your troops and promote their welfare" we were taught this on our leadership course. So far it has been 6 months of licking pouch and hush, hush behind closed doors. How can we fight if we can't see the enemy? 5 years to get this far? It took me several broken bones, 3 horrible tours, -40 and trenches 1000's of marched KM's, casket's, 12 years of hell and a marriage to be told to be left in the dark again and wait a little longer to see if you have to re-apply REALLY!!!!

Back to top Go down

Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:15

well said peter and thank you for your hard work (not ass kissing guys just call them the way i see them)
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:04

Oldvet/Acerman

We are on this and I know the DOJ were working on this over the weekend. I agree, it's not right, but know that we are going to fix this with an emergency Court application if necessary. What you are being told is unacceptable and, in my view a breach of the undertaking given by the Government to the Court on September 28th. I am not sure why you both think we are part of the problem, when we are working hard to get to the solution. I agree it should be easy, but then again it's taken over 5 years to get this far!

All the best,

Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Tue 09 Oct 2012, 09:56

oldvet:

I hear you....loud and clear....yet some think we should be kissing our legal team asses! (not me....I'm the 0.1% that's NOT happy with this class action so far)

acerman1234 affraid
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL - Page 3 Empty Surprise, Surprise, Didn't See that Coming LOL

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 09:42

Well, as much as I appreciate everybody's efforts; the fact remains nothing has been done to get ZERO SUM injured vets money. As instructed, I called SISIP, they had no news updates or direction. 6 months now, how patient can you expect somebody to be. I hope all the politicians,lawyers,bottom feeders and others enjoyed their holiday turkey, as many of us sat in a world of hurt and depression. My advice to other vets is don't expect anything from our lawyers, government or SISIP, you will be setting yourself up for a major let down. Enough is Enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3