Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake Up and Smell The Field Coffee Zero Sum Clients

Go down

Wake Up and Smell The Field Coffee Zero Sum Clients Empty Re: Wake Up and Smell The Field Coffee Zero Sum Clients

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:08

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:07; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wake Up and Smell The Field Coffee Zero Sum Clients Empty Re: Wake Up and Smell The Field Coffee Zero Sum Clients

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:07

Well sisip and the goverment is never going to change this, everyone will have to QUALIFY AS PER SISIP POLICY, THIS HAS NOT CHANGED AT ALL, also if you want to say sisip/manulife just follow the treasury rules that maybe but did you hear about the case of manulife paying out ltd for a client in quebec for depression and she was photographed on a beach trying to have fun. Manulife cut her off and it was in the news and so forht. We are dealing with an insurance company that acts like an insurance company and plays like an insurance company. The Goc pays sisip to do this and covers the monthly payments. They are an insurance company, not your friend, they are hired to maximize the profit, and to MINIMIZE cost to the GOC. Some times on here i believe it is sisip that is writing all these love ins about them, trust them at your own pearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:00

Also, if sisip has hired a dedicated team to handle the clawed back zero sum you have to figure it was not done in the last week. This has been coming down the pipes for many many months and we have been sitting ducks waiting and hoping it was all going to be a simple process to be reinstated. God help it if the 2 year clients for sisip get their money before we even become reinstated. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 12:56

Nav, I have been trying to explain this fact for days now with no support. I knew that the zero sum issues were going to be a nightmare for us. If sisip can prevent just one client from receiving benefits they save money in the long term let alone dozens of us. It is exactly what you say it is and what I have been saying as well. Consider this info package a new application end stop. As for the Judge making a determination of the stress we are under, our stress is going to benefit all the class action members if there is ever going to be any compensation element to this lawsuit. This is an outcry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 12:39

Well guys, I just talked to my CM, the one i am so tight with, She said Cm are no longer doing anything about the zero sum clients. They, sisip have hired a decated team that is going thru each file to determine what each zero sum client will require and it will be sent in a package, but it is going to take awhile. Like i said in the beginning months and months ago, when nobody on here believed me, sisip will require medicals from everyone and ,yes, everyone will have to pass this medical to sisip satisfaction. So in other words , everyone is applying again for there monthly payment and its going to be NO DIFFERENT THAN IF YOU JUST RELEASED AND HAD TO APPLY, the only thing different is they, our law firm is still negiaotaing for proxies, which will be used by third party arbtraitor, BUT EVERYONE STILL HAS TO MEET SISIP DEFINIATION OF TOTAL DISABLED, NOTHING CHANGES. So i take no comfort in the fact that since the beginning i was only telling the truth relayed to me from my CM at sisip, its been right all along, but nobody listened and thought they would be magically reinstated. When i said it did not matter what date was on your adjunction screen shot, that is why sisip stopped sending them out, they put the age of 65 in there for all clients, its just a practice they do. So i hope everyone has good luck with there packages and hope everyone is reinstated that deserves to, but if you think this is going to be easy for the clients who fall between edges its not, and i dont care if this gets deleted because i have only ever relay the truth as was told to me. Oh and if you have not called that number yet, sisip cm told me that it got filled up yesterday and they cant do more until they work down the line. But call if you dont believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:31

Maybe I should have downloaded the form from sisip website and had my doctor fill it in months ago and forward to my case manager like I considered doing. However, I thought due process was on my side and waived doing that. BIG MISTAKE. sparrow

Besides he probably would have misfiled it or shredded it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:29

i for one have no problem with filling out the medical forms IF THEY HAD BEEN SENT IN EARLY MAY!!!!
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:23

From my understanding, this could have all been avoided if the government would just agree to the proxies that are being discussed. It would be a much simpler process if SISIP could look at the CPP and DVA info and reinstate most of the "zero-sum" members based on that information. Then go ahead and send the medical forms out that need to be filled out annually and give a reasonable time frame for them to be returned.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:13

McInnis Cooper, really shined for everybody, but those who need it the most. Really a heart breaker, why am I surprised. Another upcoming shitty holiday while lawyers and politicians enjoy the fruits of my labor. Thanks for working so hard McInnis Cooper to adding to my stress, anxiety and sleepless nights. ZERO SUM CLAIMANTS need it as badly as everybody else, not another 6 months application package.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:12

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:07; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wake Up and Smell The Field Coffee Zero Sum Clients Empty Wake Up and Smell The Field Coffee Zero Sum Clients

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:08

Let us be realistic here zero sum clients. We are not going to be reinstated any time soon before the new year. As for the sisip info package, the financial info is what it is but the medical portion is not going to be an info document that we the zero sum client will fill out to fill in the "gap". Since when did sisip ltd EVER take our word for any medical diagnosis or updates. It only makes logical sense that a medical doctor will need to fill in the questionairre and sign off to sisip. Secondly, by the time the info packages are received and completed by us and medical doctor, it will be early December to mid December if we are lucky and then the government will be ramping up the holiday schedules and closing up shop for Christmas and New Years holidays and parties. So fellow hurting vets, in my opinion, we should have been advised months ago about this obvious process and it seems likely that all the powers that be ought to have known this foreboding timeframe and should have been proactive on our behalf. It hurts that present sisip ltd clients have been receiving monies for months now. Buy hey, I am just one sick, lame and lazy vet. sparrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down