Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message From McInnes Cooper

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Message From McInnes Cooper - Page 3 Empty Re: Message From McInnes Cooper

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:39

Navrat, we are on this as we speak. Hold tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:34

Peter, the clients in sisip computer, who have already gave up-to-date information, have been doing medicals every year, they should be fast traked because it would take all of 15 minutes according to my cm to reinstate them, there is no excuse on sisips part

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:27

Mr. Driscoll, how can we believe anything anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:26

Thank you Peter, i can only imagine what BS you guys have to put up dealing with them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:24

all these gafs must be f/w to Judge to show the malise which continues to be perped by GoC and their agents. Damages seem apripose?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:21

Yes, and the problem is that the SISIP CM's have it wrong, so I am certainly not blaming the posters, just providing clarification. The memorandum will address many of the concerns being addressed and provide clarity on the mis-information you are receiving.

Regards,

Peter Driscoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:20

Thank you ,Peter, i am only posting what was told to me by my CM at sisip. They told me about the hiring of the insurance agents and lo and behold its in workpolis. I was also told that CM are no longer handling the zero sum clients. I was also told that we will have to do medicals and so on just like the regular application package. SO some information from you guys would be nice. Sisip did not handle this right, they knew this was coming and any good soldier will tell you always be prepared. SO when i see and i am told that they are hiring four insurance grads, who middle name is denied, this tells me by the time sisip trains them up and starts processing those files it might be awhile. Also it is a smack in the face to zero sum clients, that the GOC has now stopped the VAC ELB clawback
(which i think is awesome) when they fully know that us zero sum still do not have a penny in the bank. VAC did it and for the month of OCT, SISIP could have did the same damm thing. I am sick of hearing about the GOC this and treasury board this, SISIP doesnt know what they are doing, they lied to me yesterday when i called and said"contact your lawfirm they dont know what they are talking about" and all the other shit. These monthly payments for 900 zero sum should be deposited and figured out later, nobody is going to lie because they know sisip has access tto all goc records. VAC did it for 2500 clients and sisip cant do it for 900, give me a break. If they cant manage this, then give the contract to VAC they seem to be doing a better job. Sorry , Peter , but i am pissed off being told so many different things, not by CSAT, but by sisip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:17

With all due respect Sir, statements being made here on CSAT are what is being told to us by Sisip CM, Sisip Voice Message system including today if you call the number your office provided, Workopolis website is current and self explanatory regarding the 4 positions that concur with what the CM has advised. I don't know what more can be said about this that would change the facts. Again, with all due respect Mr. McInness

Back to top Go down

Message From McInnes Cooper - Page 3 Empty Message From McInnes Cooper

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 15:06

Class Members:

We are in the middle of discussions with the Department of Justice on the processing of "zero sum" claims. I have noticed there are a significant number of statements currently being posted on CSAT about what is going on at SISIP/Manulife that are incorrect. I am going to send a memorandum this evening clarifying the process no later than 8:00 pm AST. This memorandum will be posted on CSAT and distributed by e-mail.

Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3