Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court dates

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Court dates Empty Re: Court dates

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 17:33

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 09 Nov 2012, 17:08

The worst thing is, they have 3 weeks to decide whether to push back the dates or not. That means that they could wait until the Friday before the set date on that following Monday to cancel the meeting. 3 freaking days, are they serious? Do they not realize the stress that will cause to class members. Delaying the dates are bad enough, but dangling that carrot in front of us, knowing that they could pull it away at the last possible moment, is extremely cruel.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 15:50

you could be right georges maybe the goc is not giving up something they should and peter is having non of it but its hard to say.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 14:18

This delai could alsow mean MORE possitive things for us, trying really hard to see the good side of this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 13:05

I totally agree , Greatfoot, this is BS, and we need some sort of reason as to why this was needed. Unacceptable , when last week we were told it was very positive. Teen, please get a hold of the law firm as this is going to sink a hell of a lot of people. Talk about getting blindsided, I would classify this as a flash message , meaning we the class want an answer as fast as humanly possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 12:58

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:27; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Emphasis of the BOLD portion.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 12:52

I just read that the motion for settlement has been pushed from 3 of dec to the 9 of January and the motion to approve the settlement has been moved to 16 of feb from the 13 of jan. So everything has been moved ahead a month and a bit, so there is a delay now, and I would like to know why?
Go to federal court, search manuge , click on, and there is a entry for today explaining another month of delays. Something is up or negioations have broken down

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 09 Nov 2012, 12:07

here is the link

Federal Court Files

It was updated today saying that a direction will be released soon, so it is anyone's guess what that means
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 11:32

Teen, are you on this , Clarity from Peter would be nice and it would be nice to release the details before Remembrance Day . I am sure Peter has seen how pissed off th class is at the gg order and delay, if it is done release the details to us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 10:54

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:26; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add emphasis to 'on or before'.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 10:36

Pity, and I thought the world was going to end!!! Cool, hope all is on time and will stay on time. It's been a long road getting from there to here, it's been a long time but are time is finally here.... end so forth, sorry it's the trecky comming out in me. That song rings good right now, and soon I will tuch the sky!!!! Thanks for the info bigrex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 10:30

Send me the link Bigrex- I would like to read more Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 09 Nov 2012, 10:12

Actually Georges, the court file show that this meeting was requested for the sole purpose to discuss the scheduled court dates, and nothing t do with the contents of the proposal.

"Letter from Plaintiffs dated 07-NOV-2012 requesting a teleconference to discuss status of motion dates currently scheduled received on 07-NOV-2012"
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 10:10

The BAT PHONE rang..... Prime Minister called the Lawyers and Judge and said settle this mess..."I have finally heard the 'Battle Hymn of the disabled vets' "

He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave,
He is Wisdom to the mighty, He is Succour to the brave,
So the world shall be His footstool, and the soul of Time His slave,
Our soldier is marching on.

Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Our soldier is marching on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 09:38

Carefull with the assomptions guys, maybe the world will and on dec 12 as predicted and all they want is a good party before we all go!!!!! Actually when they meet like this it's to confirm some is well understude beetween both parties, or to review something that was already agreed on. It is fair to believe the terms of the agreement are finallises as we speeck. Let's just wait and see where the ball roles, it may roll in a way nobody expects,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next