Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New court dates, pushed settlement back one month to 15 feb 2013

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New court dates, pushed settlement back one month to 15 feb 2013 Empty Re: New court dates, pushed settlement back one month to 15 feb 2013

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 21:42

yup ya got that right teen.
propat

Back to top Go down

New court dates, pushed settlement back one month to 15 feb 2013 Empty Re: New court dates, pushed settlement back one month to 15 feb 2013

Post by Teentitan Sat 10 Nov 2012, 21:41

Couldn't be rolling any worse then when Martin visited them.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 21:39

thats a lot of great men roling over in their graves all at once i hope it doesnt creat a tsunami.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 10 Nov 2012, 21:34

About 238 veterans who died in Hong Kong in WW2.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Sat 10 Nov 2012, 21:29

Just remember, Mr. Harper is not even going to be in Canada for Rememberance Day. My feeling that this truly shows his concern for the Canadian Veteran! He plans on stopping over in China (I believe) for some ceremony, but tell me how many Canadian Vets will be in attendance!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 17:19

Bend Over Here It Comes Again!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 10 Nov 2012, 16:06

What the hell does BOHICA mean?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 15:03

It sure was a great idea not to protest this weekend (sarcasm)...I don't hear a fat lady singing yet and we all walked away from continuing our protest. BOHICA boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 08:09

Gotta Love it when a plan comes together, just like the good ole days, initial recce, prepare through orders and always, always give alternate routes in and out with contingency plans and rehearsals. Then execute the plan.
THE WHOLE WORLD IS A STAGE, and I got a front row seat to see the FREAK SHOW. Gentlemen please offer yourself to our brothers this weekend as I will be doing this morning, I will visit my ole buddies in private and say a few words with donning a poppy next to them. FOR COUNTRY, EX COELIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 22:08

"It's Remembrance Day weekend. Those that have fallen deserve our attention this weekend."

Teen I agree completely with your statement, lets remember those who cannot be here to fight the government that has taken down so many and forgotten so many more, I am kinda glad that the government did not try to put out a Remembrance Day announcement of how great they are for taking care of the fallen. I take this "possible" delay as a positive step forward because if the law firm asked for an alternate that means they are not getting the answers they want, which in turn pressures the government into making poop happen. The last thing the government wants is for this to delay any longer than it has, the longer it takes the more bad press they receive. This legal battle or "negotiations are nothing more than one big butt game of chess, give a little take a little then BAM checkmate!!

As well it puts a little pressure on the government prior to November 11th where the media will bash and smash the machine known as GOC for the treatment of the soldiers that have risked time and time again what the bureaucrats would not even dream of sacrificing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 21:40

Teen, thanks , We can always count on you, but this Leeds to another question? Why can't we hit the original date, is something still on the table?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 21:23

other words he is sugar coating it

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 09 Nov 2012, 20:51

OK folks just got an email from Peter...

"They are back up dates in case we can't hit our targeted dates. Memo will be out Tuesday."

In other words it's a contingency plan. And we all know from our previous employer that the only good plan is one with contingencies.

I know this is probably going to be not heard but here goes...try not to over analyze this.

It's Remembrance Day weekend. Those that have fallen deserve our attention this weekend.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 20:40

Greatfoot, are you positive or VERY POSITIVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 20:39

Today was the last day sisip ltd had to get out those cheques and i know guys who have got nothing yet, totally outragous, Out of respect a quick text from the law firm would be nice to explain this and also the new court delays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next