Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST

+2
peep
Teentitan
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST - Page 4 Empty Re: I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 19:25

I have been in contact with Peter Stoffer, but he told me the GOC doesn't want to pay, but the NDP wants them to, I know talk is cheap but could I add. Something else, every veteran no matter what your beliefs our regarding the legion, write the legion president and go to your local. The legion is good at times at applying pressure on the GOC , I am just saying every angle should be explored

Back to top Go down

I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST - Page 4 Empty Re: I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 19:24

Just remember that as we get closer to each date you realize that it was not real,

look over there another one lets wait for it.

LOL HURRY UP AND WAIT BOYS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 19:21

This is a slow bleed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 19:20

Oh so we get the settlement on 15 of January instead of the 14 of Dec?, So we have to wait 6 more weeks? That sucks, Peter , After everything that we have in the last hour been put thru here on CSAT , can't we get an update with some meat in it, it's like when your used to going to Harveys for the bacon double cheeseburger and someone throws a McDonalds regular cheeseburger at you, there is no meat, Where's the meat, 6 more weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 19:17

and thanks it helps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 19:17

That statement you just put up should be the start of the next forum to get people thinking.

just my thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 04 Dec 2012, 19:13

To answer the questions that I can remember...

Peter did tell me that once he gets the clearence from DoJ/Toope he will be sending out a memo about today's proceedings sometime next week.

I do not know anything about the settlement. Mainly because Peter cannot tell me and I do not ask because at this point I do not want to know.

As stated in his message about today's meeting "our families are going to be taken care of" and the agreement has to go thru the usual law and government procedures. Yes we are in an 8 week window of a complete decision.

Peter did confirm that we will get our 30 day notice before the final court date in February. That is why I can't encourage all of you enough to put your heads together and compose some letters and emails targeted for the person/audience we need to get the message to about paying the lawfirm.

Don't get me wrong I strongly feel our legal team deserves every penny and if we have to pay I'll pay. But if the GoC is going to talk the talk about caring for veterans then they should damn well walk the walk and pay for a gigantice 36 year government mistake!

I also strongly feel if Peter Stoffer, Sean Casey, Bob Rae and Thomas Mulcair REALLY DO BACK US VETERANS then stand up in the HoC and demand the government pays the legal fees. Talking the talk and walking the walk also includes them!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3413
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 19:05

OK now that we have had two other fourms shut down by a MAD MAN can we please have a question and answer session?

What is it with this 8 week talk and why?

Did we not have a 30 day time frame to read the agreement before the 15 and 16 of Jan?

Did the final dates change and why ?

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:59

OK folks no more talk about our lead plaintiff. Please and thank you.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3413
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:58

Hey every one the number one issue now is This possible 8 week wait if the court dates are still Jan 15 and 16.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:51

Don't think so sparrow. I think he is going into attention withdrawal, come's on here causes sheeeeeet, gets his fix then disappears til he needs it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:49

Good call, Sparrow, he does sound pretty angry and delusional, maybe he knows something we don't?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:45

Maybe all this squabbling by the lead plaintiff is to throw us off the original discussions and questions regarding our case??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:43

So a question What happened to the 30 days prior to the 15 and 16 of Jan or have those dates been changed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:39

Teen, talk to Peter , ask him to pull the reins on this beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next