Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST

+2
peep
Teentitan
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST - Page 5 Empty Re: I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:33

Are you that much in need of attention, that you need to multi-post (cut and paste) the exact same comment in multi topics.

Last edited by LTD4me on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : being to honest)

Back to top Go down

I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST - Page 5 Empty Re: I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:33

Go to any legion, even check the Halifax Chroncie herald opinions section, also the Nova Scotia hospital where you were employed, Am I getting anywhere, theirs a joke going around and it's called Manuge

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:26

LOL

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:25

Please don't, just get off the cracking site, you crazy socialopath , you are destroying your already damaged reputation

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:18

I ain't deleting shit, you people started this, I am just along for the ride...

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:14

So in eight weeks we get a copy of the settlement?

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:09

And when the Lawyers will have the zero sumed who had their files closed for various reasons. We have heard nothing!
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:00

Teentitan, any info from lawyers on when all the clawed backed clients will get their ltd files reviewed and mailed letters with decisions. I am still waiting for my letter and yet sisip indicates recent questionairre is on file but not reviewed yet. Thank you. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 17:56

Teen , if you could , please delete my posts concerning Dennis, he knows how I feel, and it's a waste of my time dealing with his teenage behaviour. I am asking you because I don't know how to delete a post

Back to top Go down

I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST - Page 5 Empty I HAVE SOME INFO AND A REQUEST

Post by Teentitan Tue 04 Dec 2012, 17:43

OK as we all know Dennis Manuge has re-joined the CSAT Forum. I do not want to get into it with Dennis or anyone else. But if everyone could please delete their posts about Dennis I would appreciate it. Dennis it is your option to either delete your postings or delete your account. That is what an "open forum" is...options.

Now here is a message sent to me from Peter D. after our phone conversation I just had....

Hi Ron, can you please send a calming post saying you spoke with me, negotiations very positive, all issues addressed as per previous memos. We view it as positive for all members of the class. Need to wait out government process, and if there is a resolution, we are 8 weeks or less from the package. Also, my personal view is relax, enjoy your family over Christmas, they have been looked after.

Further to this message from Peter in our conversation he could not be anymore concise but it is a very, very, very good agreement. Peter will be, after he gets the approval of the DoJ/Toope, will send a memo about the final proceedings that will end this saga called the SISIP Class Action Lawsuit.

So let's start concentrating on the letters to the editor and emails to all Members of Parliament asking is it fair for disabled veterans to pay a lawfirm to get the money that was stolen from them for 36 years? Shouldn't the government own up to their mistake and finish their responsability and say "yes we will pay the lawfirm"? You talked the talk PM Harper now man up and walk the walk.

Last edited by teentitan on Tue 19 Feb 2013, 19:38; edited 1 time in total
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3413
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5