Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

could someone clear something up for me please

+2
Rags
dzanzio
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

could someone clear something up for me please - Page 2 Empty Re: could someone clear something up for me please

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 13:46

agreed LTD, he should tomorrow first thing in the morning...does anyone have any thoughts in the meantime for him though?

Back to top Go down

could someone clear something up for me please - Page 2 Empty Re: could someone clear something up for me please

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 13:45

birdgunner, I will get back to you momentarily about your question...just working with dzanzio at the moment to figure it out his situation...hang ten...sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 13:42

birdgunner your best bet is to contact the law firm Mcinnes Cooper
sisipclassaction@mcinnescooper.com

Halifax

1300-1969 Upper Water Street

Halifax

Nova Scotia

B3J 2V1

P.O. Box 730, Halifax, NS, B3J 2V1

Phone:902.425.6500

Fax: 902.425.6350

Business Hours

7:45am - 5:30pm

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 13:40

i am sorry gunner but i cant answer that for you but hopefully somone else can
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by birdgunner Sun 10 Feb 2013, 13:31

More confused than ever!!!

After medical release I completed the 2 year post-military period and once finished school was sent a letter from my SISIP case manager stating good luck in your future endevours, your file is now closed.

Went back to work for a period of 3 months at which time my pensioned conditions deteriorated to a point where I was unable to work. Sat at home for months not knowing what to do when I finally contacted VAC seeking help.

VAC assigned a CM, this was the first time to ask for help since release. Met with CM filled in paper work for financial assistance as I was living off my monthly pension cheque(leaving me indebted) and was sent as a letter months later putting me on ELB. I have been on ELB for 61 months now.

Question-

Is this typical direction? or does VAC tell you to contact SISIP for LTD ASAP? because I was never told to contact SISIP by any party.

SISIP does have all my info as I sent it to them once I received a letter a few years ago stating I was part of the Class Action.

thanks in advance
cheers
birdgunner
birdgunner
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://jets.nhl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:14

hey peep if i am getting letters and updates fromt he law firm doesnt that mean that i am on their list...
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:08

peeps <--------------------------sparrow rubs his belly platonically of course! bounce

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:04

Peeps too funny on the station with my old friend Chris Hatfield are ya.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:01

Read it over and take some time. If you have any questions specifically about anything I am sure Rags can answer or myself in a PM. Just don't let it get you overwhelmed into inaction.

Sparrow

Last edited by Sparrow, on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:09; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:00

If your phone Kristine at 1-902-444-8417, leave a message with you service # and that you were medically released etc… She will call you back. But its important you get on the Law Firms Zero Sum list, so they can represent you.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:00

They dont want you to understand too much as you may oppose the settlement if you do.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:57

haha thanks for clearing that up for me sparrow, i was shaking my head here and wondering what does a dead cat have to do anything lol...anyways you guys i am just getting more and more confused so please dont reply anymore with anymore info...i just cant comprehend all this stuff but i do really appreciate everyone response to my question...i dont know why the lawyers and manulife cant just put things in simple terms that an average person can understand
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:54

you will learn dzanzio georges has his own unique way of communicating and what is scary is that we all understand him now. LOL Smile sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:52

ooooooooooops ok thank george
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:46

DZ, cat eing dead means no more actions you can take, K9 sent you good info look it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next