Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

could someone clear something up for me please

+2
Rags
dzanzio
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

could someone clear something up for me please - Page 4 Empty Re: could someone clear something up for me please

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:11

hi sparrow i did call manulife and they were very short with me and wouldnt tell me anything
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

could someone clear something up for me please - Page 4 Empty Re: could someone clear something up for me please

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:09

Also dzanzio, be certain to update your personal contact info when you speak with sisip operator. Does anyone have the sisip telephone number handy for dzanzio at the moment please post thanks.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:09

hi sparrow thanks for your reply, i should have added that i am on the lawyers list and i was told that i am not a zero sum member...i posted this question because i was told by someone that i should be entitled to ltd and to get a letter from doctor saying that i am permantly disabled and that i havent been able to work and to have it ready to send in to manulife...but anyways thank you for your reply to my question i know its kind of a difficult one to answer
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:59

dzanzio, your first step is to contact sisip ltd and see what your status is in the system. Whether it is zero sum and/or whether your file is closed. Secondly, you should contact legal at sisipltdsettlement@mcinnescooper. com (no spaces)
to find out if you are on their lists. If not, you must remember that there will be an arbritation security blanket in place for those who feel they are entitled to ltd going forward or who need their files re-examined due to the claw back et al. My only suggestion is to not panick because there will be avenues made available to determine what your entitlements will be with sisip based on your medical scenerio. If anyone has anything I was remiss in this post please advise dzanzio.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

could someone clear something up for me please - Page 4 Empty could someone clear something up for me please

Post by dzanzio Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:51

hi guys, i dont post alot in here because this is still confusing to me but i am hoping someone can answer my question for me....i was medically released in 2003 with ptsd and i have not worked since...after a few meeting with my sisip rep i basically told him to leave me alone because he was such a jerk and i never received a cent from sisip...my question is..i am entitled to just 24 months back pay or am i entitled to ltd also..if i am entitled to ltd how do they determine that i am permantly disabled...should i be getting a letter from manulife asking me if i have worked and will they ask me to get a letter from my doctor saying that i am permantly disabled...thanks guys and again sorry for asking because i am sure this has been asked already..
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4