Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

+11
1993firebird
pteadams2002
meathead
Newfie
Wife of a Veteran
RCN-Retired
Nemo
sabrelove
321HTRCN
peep
K9
15 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center - Page 3 Empty Re: Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:16

Just posted a new entry topic on today's final addresses to Justice Barnes and my notes.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center - Page 3 Empty Re: Here we are, Halifax, Feb 14th, Convention Center

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:15

Oh yeah!!!!!!! sparrow ALWAYS nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:14

Oiler all done....... Judge already gave his final speach and we just have to wait until it is released to the class, judge seemed to be VERY concerned about the welfare of the class

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:11

Just looked it up page 15 sparrow said MC closing comments

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:09

and bye the way I enjoy BixRex he is right on and the same for all reporting to us great job

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:09

But as always I may be wrong!!!!!! My wife says that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:08

No I am positive they have closing arguments or comments whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:07

you damn right reikswulf i have seen it way oo many times and i have had enough of it sorry but i think many have I do not incite crap but I will respect those and remain calm until I hear another damn excuse that ticks me off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:07

Actually lets all calm done stop assuming and I am talking to me also!!!!!

Everyone is down there working hard Sparrow whom did not lawyer fees said they deserve it after listening I take this with a lot of weight.. She is one of us as is RSM?? THEY See it first hand so we have to put or trust in them.......the say the lawyers are doing their job so lets go with that ........t

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:04

already did and I am only repeating what i see and read inciting ok calm ok , maybe I should just be quiet, sorry beleaf67 i just mellowed out wow feel better already thank you for that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:01

I didn't think they did, I think it was courtesy that our side spoke first yesterday and that today was reserved for the Defence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:01

With regards to the lack of respect we know what Robbie is talking about it's something i deal with everyday....just two days ago Sisip hung up on me.....I was very polite and offering my opinion and trying to explain my situation but was left feeling like i was nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:00

Also don't our lawyers have closing arrguments this afternoon ... So lets all see what comes up.. Since really they can't say much right now till there turn..lets have some hope. But when govt gets involved with this outcome ie giving more info 4 to 6 weeks might be a quick turnaround....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 10:59

PS one thing to note and not sure if it was said in the 24 pages but the lawyers agreed as well not to take a huge one time payment and that they will only receive money as each individual receives theirs!

Back to top Go down

Post by beleaf67 Fri 15 Feb 2013, 10:59

RobbieRoyal, why don't u calm down and stop upsetting people!! Let the facts come out and those of us who are here to relay to the best of our knowledge what the proposed plan will be!! Nobody is taking any direction from MC as to what we should post here, u r off the mark!! Just be calm, cool and stop offering inaccurate accusations about taking orders from MC!! If you're so darn insightful, get your ass down here and inform the world what's going down!!

beleaf67
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next