Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Dennis & McInnes Cooper

Go down

Thank you Dennis & McInnes Cooper Empty Re: Thank you Dennis & McInnes Cooper

Post by Rags Fri 15 Feb 2013, 16:54

Not just my points. He read all the no letters letters and had many questions on all the issues raised. Had that not occurred the issue of leaving some vets behind would have occurred. AS so many including your self said on this site that it was a done deal accept shut up. Well I paraphrased you but you know what I mean.

MC did a good job no doubt they had the class action and all its members as there main point of interest. But in the end the object of any legal team is getting a win as best they can.

Ya need to thank K9, Call of Duty, Vall2012, BigRex....and others.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 16:46

Ok you did a GREAT job Rags thanks... but at the end of the day MC had the interest of the class NO Veteran left Behind. Nothing is craved in STONE and life always throws curve balls, but the main objective has been the Veteran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 15 Feb 2013, 16:14

LMAO said
Veteran and from what the CSAT team has said NO Veteran Will be Left Behind.``

Well not now. Had it not been for the letters of concern to the judge and the arguments in the court this may not have occurred. This proves that it was not a done deal as things have changed at the court because of letters sent. I was impressed with how the judge dealt with the issues and how fast MC lawyers worked to fix a problem with Judge and Crown.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 06:40

Chimo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 04:30

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Thank you Dennis & McInnes Cooper Empty Thank you Dennis & McInnes Cooper

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 21:35

I want to say thanks to you and the Firm again for the outstanding support that you have and are still showing the Veterans of Canada. You were the one that paved the road for the rest of our future SISIP / VAC veterans. There has been many pro’s and con’s against the firm and you but I personally respect what you have done. In my case I am just a 24 month GIFTED client but I will enjoy whatever the final $$$ will be.

It is "GREAT" to hear from the CSAT team that went to Halifax who listen and learn what the REAL story and facts of the Class Action were and this proves the Firm has been right all along. You never did forget the Veteran and from what the CSAT team has said NO Veteran Will be Left Behind. I sincerely hope you get what you deserve for all the hard work and loyalty you have shown us VETERANS

Thank you again

Anonymous Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down