Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Day 25 , No News

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Week 4 Day 25 , No News Empty Re: Week 4 Day 25 , No News

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 21:27

Hamford,
Am I hearing you correct when you said ..........

"For taxes get well informed. You wont pay penalties and interest IF you ask for it. An thats a fact."

Are you insinuating that no one will have to pay penalties and interest or as the tax people like to call it deemed tax? because if that is what you are saying then perhaps YOU should get informed about the facts.........

Getting the deemed tax waived on the most part is not going to happen, and who ever told you that was climbing the preverbal banana tree and smoking to much ganja.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 17:21

When Puro or any other cant deliver them selves they send it through Canada Post registered mail. I am sure you are not the only rural

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 17:12

hamdford wrote:For the cheques, I spoke to DW and accounting dep. is ready to proceed. All cheques will be sent to confirmed addresses via Purolator.

Well isn't that just fantastic!

If your sources are correct, and if your information is true, then I will never receive a cheque, because Purolator, UPS, Federal Express and all of those 'anywhere, overnight' agencies DO NOT deliver to my home. I have a PO Box because I live rurally, and they don't drop it at the post office either. Sometime down the road, most often than not after the 'return to sender' date I get a slip in the mail to go pick it up at some decidely inconvenient location.

Fantastic!

And don't gimme any of that 'You chose to live there' BS, either, for what the lawyers are claiming is owed to them, they should be able to deliver it to my front door by limousine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 17:08

For the cheques, I spoke to DW and accounting dep. is ready to proceed. All cheques will be sent to confirmed addresses via Purolator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 17:06

So according to Dennis, we have until the middle of April to expect an answer, and then a month or two to get cheques out, maybe 6 months to get the cheques to New Bruinswick, so summer time to end this saga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 17:02

Everyone is paying tax penalties, that's a fact,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 17:01

no many will have to bend over but they will have a choise of paying the highest tax rate in the country yup take the big one.ore they can choose the deemed tax rout yup thats the bigger one.either choice you make will hurt but its really nice of them to give you a choice.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 16:56

For taxes get well informed. You wont pay penalties and interest IF you ask for it. An thats a fact.
So I dont have to bend over... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 16:53

ham come tax time its gona feel like it so smile be happy and bend the frack over.

oh thats tax pain i cant do anything about that.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 16:50

Comparing this to a rape?? you are sick...

We had our chance to speak up, now it is to late. Oh yes, YOU COULD HAVE OPTED OUT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 16:49

Looking back we were led like cattle to the slaughter, really, used when it suited them and discarded when no longer useful in the courts. A gag order imposed to effectively squash any discussion , and a mental game played by them where if you didn't support the lawsuit , you supported the GOC and were bad and not worthy of input on the settlement! The settlement became a holy grail where anyone questioning or disagreeing was considered trash or as Dennis said in the report not capable of understanding,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 16:45

Oh I got involved and then was belittled, bullied & insulted by DM while many in CSAT kept making excuses for DM's four years of refusing to listen to us, take feedback, represent what we really wanted. Even this summer most in CSAT supported the guy while he attacked anyone who dared have a different opinion.

Do you think that he was an appropriate lead plaintiff complete with bullying, intimidation, insulting people with PTSD, telling us to like it or lump the 30%? He showed his true colours years ago but no one stood up.

So, I hear you saying that we have no right to complain now because we didn't stand up enough to be stoned? That is like saying the girl shouldn't have worn that short dress if she didn't want to be raped. God, man! We are vulnerable because we often can't stand up for ourselves. Does that mean we should be silent when we have been had?

Rumour: CSAT administrator writes a plea to Justice Barnes to tell him that important feedback from veterans ignored and/or bullied into silence by lawyers and lead plaintiff. Justice Barnes puts decision on pause to receive accurate feedback this time, not kool-aid drinking DM drivel. Justice Barnes sees the light and cuts DM's fee to $12k and the lawyers to $9.8 million.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 16:35

oh some have tried but guess what that was part of the minipulation.we were not allowed to get involved in the prosses.sure we could stand somwhere as a show of support but dont say what you really think.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 16:30

If you feel you are beeing manipulated, maybe it s because you didn t get involved enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 16:26

How interesting...we have the decency & respect for each other to ask for permission to post a document that is already public so we don't really need to ask for permission. However, IMO the lead plaintiff & the lawyers have consistently failed to ask us permission to take $66 million of our disability money...while spinnin PR tales that we should like it or lump it.

Aren't we playing just a bit too nice with people who have consitently manipulated us?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next