Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Day 25 , No News

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Week 4 Day 25 , No News - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 4 Day 25 , No News

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 12:02

....Major disappointment... this will push us back until end Apr or beginning of May. This was unexpected !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:59

Hamdford... destroyed Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:58

Maybe it will be released early, now a days with computer maybe judge can release it anywhere! I just can't believe judge said weeks and now we are in the final few days until it turns to month. For sure the time delay must mean something so everyone should, as soldiers and sailors always do, expect the worse , hope for the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:55

Thanks , Sparrow, it is devastating news for s who have waited! Does anyone else have any intel that might brighten us up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:46

oldvet, I spoke with the court registrar this morning, She is the clerk whom I have had my previous contact with at the Ottawa Fed Court. She confirms to me this morning and has checked their internal computer system which shows internally what is pending with decisions which is the first stage before going onto the national Fed Court website and I can confirm she said nothing is in their systems presently.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:45

Talk to April, from processing, federal court of Canada, They aren't allowed to confirm , I just asked when does Judge Banes return from leave! And got the answer. The original rumour of him on vacation was told to me on the weekend at the ole Hammy town watering hole!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:41

Hey Nav, I too just called the courthouse. They will not confirm that. Also, they mentioned that it will not reflect, however the courtcase could already be for translation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:34

Navrat wrote:As this long struggle sees no end, I called the court house and to my surprise , Justice Barnes is on Holiday until 3 of April, asked if anything will be submitted before than , answer, highly doubtful!

Nav, seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:24

I honestly think that the decision is complete and already in for translation. The judge will not do that to vets. Considering some are dying as we speak; and he goes on vacation, not happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:11

Please tell me NAV you are joking? Perhaps he is already done and the case is in for translation.

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Day 25 , No News - Page 3 Empty Week 4 Day 25 , No News

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:04

As this long struggle sees no end, I called the court house and to my surprise , Justice Barnes is on Holiday until 3 of April, asked if anything will be submitted before than , answer, highly doubtful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3