Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC Makes No Interest on Our Money

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MC Makes No Interest on Our Money Empty Re: MC Makes No Interest on Our Money

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 16:14

Well I do not have any issues with either MC or SISIP, like you state Ryta MC is turning around the info quite quickly, and have been forthcoming to members of CSAT of late. Both parties have and important role to play here. Both are being monitored, and in my opinion both are doing and outstanding job, if MC can inform us as soon as they receive the claims from SISIP, that would be a nice bonus. If they cannot well I'm sure there is a valid reason for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 15:43

Really, from what I have seen, MC is turning around what information it is receiving quite quickly.  SISIP has been the ones sitting on their hands and not stating how or why or when.  If you wish to make noise, look at who is going to drag out this payout to the maximum allowable time and who has been the holder of the information since this case started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 14:50

And apparently issues with this sparrow Sad
LD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 14:00

Well it is obvious that this individual has some serious issues with MC. I would only say this " show me the proof "

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:57

Hey there Teentitan certified thanks once again brother for all you do for us and I shall take what you post and other certified members  close to the heart, im a grown ass man so I can distinguish between fact and BS. Rucksack031
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:54

I don't remember where i read it..................................... that if i was not happy with the way things are going i can ..........................................................................OPT OUT

We have always a choice in life, but the hard thing is to live with it after, the bad or the good choices i made.

Grosgig (vandoos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:43

zero if you know anything about CSAT, which you obviously don't, I am the CSAT Forum Master.

I am not a spy sprinkling magical MC fairy dust.  I am not very well liked at MC for postings on CSAT, fighting to get their legal fees reduced to 8% and any information over the last 14 months to share with CSAT members.  Dennis Manuge has labeled me a F**ktard and hate's me at all levels.

So do yourself a favor and go back about 15 pages on this thread and start reading.  You never know you might actually learn something.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:42

Zero sum, Teen titan is the web master here, and has and always will have the best interest of Veterans at the front of his mind. You can question his opinion, as is your right, but never doubt his loyalty.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:20

Zero if in doubt of the process contact the watch dogs at Deloitte ask them for some peace of mind  Oh and do not forget to post your findings
Tom

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:14

True to form, one of the spies is sprinkling magical MC fairy dust again. Oh brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:06

Funny I thought you were a plant zero.

If you are on here to take pot shots and cause hysteria go to another website and play there ok.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 13:00

OMG! and you believe this crap? Interest stops on what WE are being paid by SISIP, not what MC gets in their trust account...if you believe otherwise, I have a bridge to sell you. lol

Oh please Mr. Banker, we don't want interest on the hundreds of millions of dollars in our account, it would be immoral and unethical since we are the super-professional organization that we are. lol

Hmm, I wonder if these are actually MC spies in our midst, planting false and misleading information with the Jedi mind trick. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:47

Isn't it possible that MC has directed sisip to not send all files at once, let the interest build up (more money for them) and to also stop 6500 files from being dropped on their desk to be completed in 5 days?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 11:45

MC doesn't make any money off the money they have in trust BUT the Longer SISIP has our money, the more interest we make and the more money MC can take from us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 10:59

as always thought they would be very businesslike and professional in their operations.

thanks teen

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next