Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC Makes No Interest on Our Money

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MC Makes No Interest on Our Money - Page 2 Empty Re: MC Makes No Interest on Our Money

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 13 Jun 2013, 10:52

Thanks for the post Teen...never believed they were making interest on our money anyway. I think they realize they have a good deal and don't want to mess it up either. Hope Sisip pumps out more cheques though.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

MC Makes No Interest on Our Money - Page 2 Empty MC Makes No Interest on Our Money

Post by Teentitan Thu 13 Jun 2013, 10:48

I got this email from Peter this morning and I want everyone to read it please...

> Ron,

> Just to help members understand our role. All of the members money goes into our trust account. The day it does interest stops. Our only goal at that point is to get the refund to the member at their correct address as quickly as possible. We have had to track down a few members but other than that the 5 day turn around has been met. Keep in mind we are a) reporting progress to the Court verbally and in writing b) being monitored by Deloitte & Touche. There is absolutely nothing to gain by us holding back refunds, and I think our efforts in getting cheques out demonstrates this. The numbers we have reported to CSAT are the same as we have reported in writing to the Court.

Hope this helps.

Peter

So now we know the monitors and that MC makes zero interest.  So can we please stop the conspiracy theories and get back to meaningful points and info?

Last edited by teentitan on Mon 29 Jul 2013, 07:34; edited 1 time in total
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2