Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP APP (Assorted Topics)

+30
bulldozer
froggie2u36
beleaf67
MaggieinNB
Wife of a Veteran
sailor964
Recon031
HAPPYCRAZY
kozi4
OldZipperhead
ghillie
321HTRCN
loggie
TripleT
dzanzio
Rifleman
Nemo
RCN-Retired
By the Bay
rzm71
peep
rucksack031
Sapper Zodiak
DeeCee
1993firebird
bigrex
meathead
expara
puddleduk2
Teentitan
34 posters

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

SISIP APP (Assorted Topics)  - Page 27 Empty Re: SISIP APP (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 20:11

The person that sent you the letter from sisip just stated that you could not appeal through sisip, MC is a whole different ball game, the adjudicator can assist you, in relation to a certain category that you may fit into, to award you with a successful appeal. Some members of the sisip team may not be aware of the appeal process provided through MC.

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 12 Jun 2013, 20:04

i know and my point is why would they tell me that i cant appeal it...
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 19:52

Something you may want to look into, you have 90 days from the judges decision to appeal through MC, with the adjudicator.

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 12 Jun 2013, 19:47

hey trooper, it was sisip/manulife
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 19:38

dzanzio, may I ask who told you that you could not appeal, sisip or MC ?

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 12 Jun 2013, 19:13

sorry recon, i forgot that your part of the ottawa thing also...look forward to meeting you my friend
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Wed 12 Jun 2013, 19:09

just to add a bit more to this...i was told that i am not allowed to appeal my 24 month decision because they had sent me a letter saying i had one year to appeal the decision that i was not tpi and because i didnt appeal it, i will not be able to appeal it when i get my 24 month retro and i stated that when we get our cheque we are suppose to get a letter explaining things and how to appeal it if we are not happy with the decision...i was told again that i will not be able to appeal it because i didnt appeal it back in 2006...why would i appeal it back in 2006 when even if i was tpi i would have no reason to appeal it because with my pensions i was making to much...is this total bs or what, after all of this they are trying to screw us around and the reason i was not deemed tpi in 2006 is because my family doctor said in a letter that i was able to work and he said this because he was referring to my knees, and only my knees..damn i wish there was someone i could tell this to who would be able to sort sisip out and tear a strip off them...one thing i must say is that the person i spoke to on the phone was very helpful and polite and she was just telling me what someone else decided....thanks keith and by the way robbie and dave, when we have this meeting in ottawa, its going to be an all nighter and i love tequila...wink wink
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 17:59

yup the c1 and its brother the assault rifle were good.c-2 was good as well and the bras doubled as a flack jacket but my dam rear sights kept popping off.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 17:18

thanks my friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Wed 12 Jun 2013, 17:16

unfortunally RR but he called his doc and not an issue his doc will send it tommorow for him, he has a great DR , this like many was the last thing he needed, but im hopefull this will now be resolved for Him, I told him to e-mail you ,or Recon if he req any more info than what I was able to give him. Rucksack031
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 17:09

Jesus Ruck are they still giving Anzio the run around last we spoke he had that mess sorted out, damn i think that meeting should happen soon so we can get our lost jumper back on track, damn paper work drives us insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 16:45

Yes, 3 replies at this end. I figured it was just a taunt to remind me over and over and over that my wife is NOT getting a cheque this month. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 16:33

A real weapon for the troops not the toy they give the kids nowadays, ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 16:31

Nice piece of information be proactive troops

Back to top Go down

SISIP APP (Assorted Topics)  - Page 27 Empty Hope this may help some that get a reponse on app file not found

Post by rucksack031 Wed 12 Jun 2013, 16:21

As the title says (NOT FOUND)  not check next month/ OR processed, Anyway I stoped over at a good friends house for our weekly canteen meeting and of course I asked Dzanzio if he has recieved a reply 24mth or TPI,yet and he said he has got nothing back file not found, the last comunication was in JAN2013 when sisip requested his t4 from revenue Canada and that was it, and he sent them reg mail in Jan, so to myself this was odd that he had not recieved any letter wether 24 or tpi by know? So I had him call sisip today and ask where is letter is either way and the response was we are waiting for him to send a letter from his Doc stating he was unable to work for the first 24mth and if he still has not worked after the 24 mth period to ensure his Doc states that also in the letter he must now get and send. He asked the pers why he was not given the request for more medical info and it was not intentional just overlooked things do happen, while I is was there the Rep he was talking to was extremly accommodating to him and told him to send att to this rep and that this rep would be looking after his file, anyway should anyone find themself in this situation with the APP saying not found it is because sisip has not sent your file to MC pending completion on there part, so if your not sure call and make sure they have all required info on you to proceed with your file so it can be sent to MC. I hope this helps some hopefully not to many in this sittuation lets hope, so CHECK CHECK make that call if not sure, THANK GOD for canteen break, TAKE CARE all Rucksack over but never out
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next