Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of November Claims

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

End of November Claims Empty Re: End of November Claims

Post by Guest Fri 13 Dec 2013, 02:22

Thank you all for your kindness. It's really been a rough week.
My daughter is still not well with her Bronchial Pneumonia. It's been a little over a month and she can't keep much down. She has also lost weight and chokes every time she eats. I had to start taking nitro again.
To top it off, our dog (Pomeranian) got really sick this week and had to visit the Vet. He was also due for his needles so we took him in for tests. He has lost weight but eats real well. I taught he had a heart attack as he has a heart problem.The Vet refused to give him his needles and told us that something wasn't right and we had to deal with the problems before anything. They took blood and made other tests. Broke my heart when they took the blood from his neck. We went back again to the Vet today for consultation and the results of his tests. Fear was creeping on me. It wasn't a heart attack at all but found out that he is diabetic and needs insulin twice a day. His diet has been completely changed. He's not well at the moment but not ready to let go. He's also like a therapy dog for my daughter. He may also loose some sight from all this. We take him back to the Vet tomorrow so they can teach me how to give him his needles and how to use a glucometer. I haven't been home much because of all this action and it's draining me. I have to make sure my daughter gets well and my fur child also gets better. To be honest, I'm having a really hard time with all this but with time, I will climb up. I'm just loosing my strength for now but trying not to let it all bring me down.
Thank you all for your support.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 11 Dec 2013, 12:45

Widow...I am sorry for your disappointment in the settlement amount. The numbers are very confusing to follow. Take it up with Annette Hartlen. Perhaps she can shed some light on these issues. My file was confusing too, and also a little disappointing. The hype of the lawsuit and the years of waiting are just not recognized in the settlement amount. I am however glad that this part is done for you and you have something to help you with the holidays. The legal help has already been paid for. Use it. Take a breath and step back for a bit. Let the lawyers and accountants figure it out. You have done your part and need to heal. Have a merry christmas.
Dave

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 09:45

WOV sorry you are upset but now that you got your settlement , sisip shouldn't hold any answers back, so call them and I am sure they will explain. Some guys I know were also short changed but after speaking with sisip they got some answers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 06:46

Sorry to hear about your disappointment. Do you know where the shortfalls are and how much they are? MC will need details when you appeal. Anything I can help with please let me know. Keep up the strength and resolve. God Bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 00:52

Hi everyone
I'm sorry, I haven't been on much.
I did receive my package last Monday, the 9th. and not pleasant at all. The figures don't add up and 4 years are missing. I just feel that I'm at the end of my rope. Waiting 8 months for the biggest disappointment. I really believe that there is a "zero" missing at the end of the numbers. After waiting 2 more months after the court order was finished, I still have to push to get answers. I was so hoping to put an end to it. I lost so much sleep over this and I'm tired.
I managed to stabilise my blood pressure and trying to relax and take it easy. It was mentally draining. I have to arbitrate it but it's confusing and having a hard time to wrap my head around it.

Thank you all for being here.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Dec 2013, 17:48

WOV, good luck and God bless. Hope everything works out and that your Xmas and New Year is super

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Dec 2013, 15:06

I understand the anti biotics issue, in my city , people have been over using them and so many hospitals have the anti biotic resistance germs you can't even go visit friends or patients. Here you avoid hospitals because you go in healthy and come out nearly dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Dec 2013, 15:03

Great news WOV , did it arrive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Dec 2013, 18:09

Hello to everybody

Thank you all for the kind words.
Sorry that I haven't been much on here. I haven't received yet but got my tracking number this afternoon from MC and should received by Monday.
My daughter as been very sick with a Bronchial Pneumonia from a mis-diagnosed from a doctor who didn't know what she was doing. This doctor googled every symptoms that my daughter gave her, heavy chills, cool sweat and hot flashes, high fever of 104, shaking, throwing up and choking, etc. I ask this doctor for antibiotics and she refuse. I ask if she could take Nyquil, doctor didn't know what it was. She didn't even check her temperature to confirm what I had told her.

Beside all this, I'm so happy that this ordeal with SISIP will be over very soon. I also found out that Purolator delivers on Saturdays around here....lol.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by HAPPYCRAZY Wed 04 Dec 2013, 12:33

WOV IM VERY HAPPY YOU.RE GETTING YOUR SHARE ALL THOUGH IT DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR THE LOST. BUT THATS WHAT YOUR HUSBAND WOULD WANT YOU TO DO.FIGHT TIL YOU CAN'T FIGHT ANYMORE. (NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER.) YOU;VE CARRY THE GOOD FIGHT TO BITTER END. IF I WAS CLOSE ID GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST HUD I COULD DO. BUT BODY DOESN/T WORK VERY WELL .GOD BLESS AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF.I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. AND TO THE REST OF WOMEM MEN AND CHILDREN ALL THE SAME TO YOU. . Very Happy Smile Laughing Wink cheers sunny santa rendeer flower  HC Smile
HAPPYCRAZY
HAPPYCRAZY
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Dec 2013, 18:05

Widow of Veteran, I am happy to hear that you are finally processed. This is the news you want just before Christmas, hope this news allows for a special Christmas for you, and your Daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Dec 2013, 07:59

ok WOV sorry but I have too say it, Been there done that, but enjoy sister so you too can be here and done that too, cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Dec 2013, 17:33

Thank you all for the support. I do want to ask MC if we must pay the same fee since the communication with them has been nearly "nul".
I have been talking to other widows/orphans also and one so far is not processed and SISIP told her to call them back on December 30th. It hurts that she has to wait. Can SISIP try and make it so she could have this for Christmas?
I did tell MC in April that SISIP was telling me that widows/orphans were last to be paid and they denied it and said it wasn't true. I repeated it to them every month since and look what happens.
I am really happy and excited but scared. I'm still not sure of the amount. I don't think i'll sleep much until this Purolator guy comes over. I'm scared to get excited.....lol. I hope this guy is bilingual cause I don't know what language will come out.
I want to thank everybody on here who has supported me and help me see the light.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Dec 2013, 16:55

congrats WoV finally and to the others a very heart filled damn it all

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 02 Dec 2013, 15:22

Widow very glad for you but I am still very upset that other widow's and orphans are still not processed!

For over a year I told Peter D don't forget about widows/widowers/orphans. And what do they do? Leave you all last!!! Don't care what anyone thinks or says but the amount of money we are all paying and this group get's left for last!!!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: