Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you contact when you are not getting prompt VAC services

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who do you contact when you are not getting prompt VAC services - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you contact when you are not getting prompt VAC services

Post by Teentitan Tue 22 Jul 2014, 09:55

Whichever route you take RR make sure you inform the OVO. One of their jobs is to track problems like this so they have documented proof when confronting VAC on service delivery, application boon doggle's and yes dumb statements like "We are short staffed and it's summer vacation"

Yeah wish I could take a summer vacation from my injuries, illness and needs for a decent QOL!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Who do you contact when you are not getting prompt VAC services - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you contact when you are not getting prompt VAC services

Post by pinger Tue 22 Jul 2014, 09:50

Definitely your MP Robbie, run into the right sort and they can work wonders. pinger.

Last edited by pinger on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 09:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jul 2014, 09:04

hmm ok ill skip the THIS IS FRACKIN BS RANT . ok it seems you have been through the whole proses and have been approved so you are just waiting for the scooter. if it were me id simultaneously be contacting the OVO my MP and yes just for fun fantino .

propat

Back to top Go down

Who do you contact when you are not getting prompt VAC services - Page 3 Empty Who do you contact when you are not getting prompt VAC services

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jul 2014, 08:18

I have been waiting for almost 7 months for my battery operated scooter, yes I am a disabled veteran and yes I can't walk any great distances like I used too. I keep getting lines like well we just changed staff and it is a long process or the District Office had a change of personnel and they need to develop their positions for a smooth transition, the work load is huge and my favourite it is that time of year when people go on holidays and we are short staffed. Who the hell tells someone they are short staffed in one breath and then says it is summer vacation time.
Getting tired and angry, so all i ask is lets tabulate numbers and addresses to get others like me answers.
Thanks Troops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3