Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP/Manulife trying to contact anyone else?

Go down

SISIP/Manulife trying to contact anyone else? Empty Re: SISIP/Manulife trying to contact anyone else?

Post by Mike77 Sun 26 Oct 2014, 15:35

I always think the worst case when SISIP or VA is involved, I find out tom but guess just needed some reassurance.

Thanks

Mike77
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

SISIP/Manulife trying to contact anyone else? Empty Re: SISIP/Manulife trying to contact anyone else?

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 15:15

Try not to worry Mike. If it was so important Sisip would have sent a letter prior to trying to contact you. It could be a simple administrative matter or follow up to any number of things of minor detail. As well, some of us our LTD payment was reduced marginally and with the CPI some are getting letters with an increase so likely something to do with CPI.

Back to top Go down

SISIP/Manulife trying to contact anyone else? Empty SISIP/Manulife trying to contact anyone else?

Post by Mike77 Sun 26 Oct 2014, 14:16

Manulife has been trying to contact me all last week while I was out of town, I'm just wondering if they have been trying to contact anyone else? I'm also wondering what they want, I'll find out tom but just interested in a heads up if it's just me or a bunch of us?

Mike

Mike77
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down