Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP at it again little help!!!!

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SISIP at it again little help!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: SISIP at it again little help!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 09:21

bigrex unless they found an error it looks like they were fracking you out of 600 seems a bit much for a cola increase though but I juess it depends on the year.

was talking to the guy last night and he is really fracking upset over this cant eat or sleep he has already lost 15 pounds.

when it comes to the new calculations THEY SAID it comes up on the computer that way with the cola added but they are not actually figuring it into the calculations LOL.

it appears that in 08 when they were told AND THEY CONFIRMED THEY WERE TOLD that he was on CPPD he was already sum zero before that so they didn't bother to deduct it .

when the team doing the calcs got the package he returned to him indicating there were no changes it seems they didn't even bother to look at his file where it would show he was on CPPD they just used the old FRACKED UP calcs maybe or maybe not adding COLA to his deductions as well.

they also told him it would be better for him to just leave it the way it is instead of redoing his retro package because it would be better for him because he wouldn't have to pay back the interest or , get this, LEAGAL FEES LMFAO.

that's right the same peeps that fracked up the file in the first place said HE would have to pay back LEAGAL FEES and he is suppose to trust them.

boys if you were a sum zero client I sudjest you check ALL YOUR CALCULATIONS ASAP.

propat

Back to top Go down

SISIP at it again little help!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: SISIP at it again little help!!!!

Post by bigrex Thu 13 Nov 2014, 18:36

I knew that they had been deducting amounts after indexing, and the lawsuit verified it. Since my 24 months started and ended on the 4th of January, it is easy to determine how much they should have taken off. The first year, SISIP deducted just over $17100, but the second year, they deducted $17700, for my PA pension, even though the policy supposedly exempted COLA increases from their calculation. So logically, it only makes sense that if they were going to break the rules of the policy for one income source, that they would do it for all income sources.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Nov 2014, 06:38

talkin to my buddy last night and guess what ?? SISIP has all his numbers fracked up . I gave him all the info he needed to deal with this including the SISIP policy. guess what kiddies it seems they are not following their own policy. it seems the are deducting amount after COLA not just the initial amounts as per THEIR OWN POLICY !!!

these guys just don't fracking quit!!!

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2014, 18:44

ya kinda thinkin the same thing but they told him the other just found out he was told they were deducting the military pension without the bridge deduction taken off witch he thought was strange because he never actually knew what that was as he was on CPPD before he retired so he never got so much as one pension check in the full amount as it was deducted right from the get go.

there is something strange going on I think.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2014, 18:26

propat,

Looking at and old pay scale, and taken into consideration the good raise that was given a few years back, and also taken into account that the individuals CPPD is at it's maximum, or close to it, the correct amount should be closer to the $1400 mark, that of course is with both the CF and CPPD deducted.

Back to top Go down

SISIP at it again little help!!!! - Page 4 Empty SISIP at it again little help!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2014, 15:45

talked to a guy today who was sum zero . last week he was called by SISIP saying the were not taking off CPPD . this afternoon they told him he owes them around $47,000.00

I know pay rates change but if you can help with a little info it may help until he can start with all the running around Monday.

question;;;

should a CPL of 20 years with 2 sisip deductions CPPD and military pension be taking home from sisip closer to 700.00 roughly or closer to 1400.00 roughly ????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4