Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read this complaint letter to CRA from a buddy of mine SISIP Related (LONG ONE)

+2
DeeCee
bigrex
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please read this complaint letter to CRA from a buddy of mine SISIP Related (LONG ONE) Empty Re: Please read this complaint letter to CRA from a buddy of mine SISIP Related (LONG ONE)

Post by 1993firebird Mon 04 May 2015, 14:06

Issue this.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Please read this complaint letter to CRA from a buddy of mine SISIP Related (LONG ONE) Empty Re: Please read this complaint letter to CRA from a buddy of mine SISIP Related (LONG ONE)

Post by Guest Mon 04 May 2015, 13:28

Like clockwork Peter has his people look at Lawnboy77777's letter and agreed it is a CRA issue but to keep him posted

Back to top Go down

Post by oldsailor Mon 04 May 2015, 13:12

Just brilliant. Perhaps retired Vet's should open up shop and offer advise and services like this to all Canadians.

oldsailor
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-10-10

Back to top Go down

Please read this complaint letter to CRA from a buddy of mine SISIP Related (LONG ONE) Empty Appeal update based on "employee pay all" argument

Post by LawnBoy77777 Sat 02 May 2015, 15:09

I'm, the author. Update, 8 months til appeal will be heard. If I win, it means they will adjust my taxes, not change the rules. Stupid, huh. Why I encourage all to use what they feel applies to them and submit a tax appeal based on "horizontal equity." I worked with CRA for 12 yrs. Two ppl in the same situation ought to be treated the same.

LawnBoy77777
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2015-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Mon 27 Apr 2015, 21:15

I bet he does not drive a 1993 Firebird Formula 350 LT1 V8.

LOL

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 27 Apr 2015, 18:49

Peter Stoffer is a great guy to deal with. He contacted me in 2013 regarding the sisip issue. He will call you back!
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 17:25

already talked to him DEECEE he is on speed dial lol
I sent a copy of the CRA letter to his office in Ottawa and he usually takes a day or two to get back o me.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Mon 27 Apr 2015, 16:51

Afternoon all, Someone on here knows Peter Stoffer, the NDP defence critic, I am sure he would love to have this on the floor of the house? Also, I think there is a facebook page that deals with Vets and legal issues. Just my 5 cents for the week.
DeeCee
DeeCee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 16:23

Get this to a law firm asap and start a class action. Right now is the perfect time, an election is right around the corner and Harper would give his left nut to stay in power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 16:22

here is the gist troops, use this as your own template and flood those offices that rex mentioned after all the pen is mightier than the sword

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 15:58

They will try to cover their asses with political bulls--- but i bet their worried!!! That should be presented to a good law firm asap one that has lots of money to run with it. hmm wonder who that could be. They now have enough of our money to set up shop where ever they choose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 13:25

NICE !!!! I think its a great place to start . after the expected rejection its on to a judicial review .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 13:10

Advice, if you are going to start a lawsuit do it in the province which has already been legally favourable to the plaintiff.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 27 Apr 2015, 13:02

I really like what has been written, and it is well researched, but I'm not sure if directing it towards CRA was the right approach. I don't know if they themselves have the ability to decide what is exempt taxing, or whether they simply apply the tax laws with direction from their political masters. So maybe this should have been at least CC'd to Harper and his puppet wearing the Minister of Finance hat, as well as the opposition parties, because the chances of anything happening on this before October is highly unlikely. Either way, I think the only way your friend will see any real resolution to this, will be by arguing it, in front of a judge.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 12:28

It will lead to that yes trooper but we all need that ground work and if you read the case law boy does it ever sound and read right into our hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next