Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otoole please look to Alberta NDPVictory!

+2
pinger
prawnstar
6 posters

Go down

Otoole please look to Alberta NDPVictory! Empty Re: Otoole please look to Alberta NDPVictory!

Post by Kramer Fri 08 May 2015, 14:37

The Links are good read.....thank you.

However, it is something we all......already know. The nice thing is the acknowledgement......The Liberals and NDP backing up the veterans, pointing out the scraps that are thrown our way are not enough and only a very select few will receive/benefit.

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Otoole please look to Alberta NDPVictory! Empty Re: Otoole please look to Alberta NDPVictory!

Post by 6608 Fri 08 May 2015, 11:02

Here are a couple of links, NDP:Honour our covenant with veterans
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Opinion+Honour+covenant+with+veterans/11038220/story.html

Liberal:Budget boost for Veterans Affairs not enough to repair cuts
http://www.ipolitics.ca/2015/05/07/budget-boost-for-veterans-affairs-not-enough-to-repair-cuts-liberal-mp/

Cheer's
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 10:26

Humble pie goes good with no-COLA.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 07 May 2015, 09:26

Well, if the Orange wave continues into the Federal election, VRAB will be gone shortly afterwards. Peter Stoffer has voiced how little he thinks of the organization. So if he ever becomes the MVA, I'm positive that he would act on it.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Thu 07 May 2015, 09:01

Above the law!!! Then they have to take VRAB with them.... they are not transparent and they think they are above the law......not too mention....unfair, biased, illogical, don't listen to the law (Federal Court of Canada.....like WOW.....the arrogance).

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 May 2015, 07:43

All im sure of is i want that dictator out of power he is not good for Canada. things may not improve much for us but i want a goverment that is transparent and dont think their above the law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Wed 06 May 2015, 22:22

I think the fact that Alberta was fed up......the people have spoken. The change can be a positive thing...but politicians are still politicians........time will tell and as "they" say...... actions speak louder than words.

There are many sayings:

...... "Be careful for what you wish"

...... "The grass is greener on the other side"

......."Don't count your chickens before they are hatched"....etc....etc.....etc.

No one likes to eat humble pie.... I don't.

I want to see change as much as the next person.......but positive change .......

If nothing else, there is certainly a strong message.

ONE VOICE.......

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 17:28

WOW Alberta is open . never thought id see the day .

if my facts are correct this is the largest voter turnout since 93 .

this is also the first time any party except the conservative's has won an election in Alberta since 1967 when the social credit party won .

this is huge .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Wed 06 May 2015, 16:55

Since we are on the subject. Us Vets here in PEI, had our one District Office closed last fall. And it sucks for us with a OSI to stand in line, and take a number at Service Canada. Most of us can't do crowds. I usually stand by the door waiting. A bunch of us got together and decided it was time for a little pay back. Now we have this bumper sticker on our cars..If any of you across this great country feel like you would like some, use it, feel free, I think the company is across the country.

http://wp.fastsigns.com/basic.aspx?CGUID=7b6528be-44c8-4901-98c7-dbd719e6ed0a
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Wed 06 May 2015, 13:37

Right on, right on, right on...!
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by prawnstar Wed 06 May 2015, 12:05

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Mr Harper.

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 09:40

Chew on that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well said nav.

Back to top Go down

Otoole please look to Alberta NDPVictory! Empty Otoole please look to Alberta NDPVictory!

Post by Ex Member Wed 06 May 2015, 08:23

Otoole, please look to the NDP victory in Alberta and tell your Master , anything can happen, and we know how much Harper loves his job.Make some real changes to the veterans benefits. Actually I am hoping this orange crush topples Harpers and the new MVA will be Peter Stoffer a man who truly deserves and has earned the respect of veterans so far. Maybe this will shake up the Great leader and finally change will happen. Take that veteran centric BS to the bank!

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down