Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

+9
pinger
Kramer
bigrex
ghillie
peep
sailor964
Teentitan
OldZipperhead
13 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE - Page 4 Empty Re: LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Post by pinger Sat 10 Oct 2015, 13:02

What will the turkey hear when the phone rings on Monday?

Wait for it . . . .

Wing! Wing! Wing! Wing! Wing! Wing!

Have a safe turkey day everyone.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Tue 01 Sep 2015, 10:16

Two salesmen were going door to door, and knocked on the door of a woman who was not happy to see them. She told them in no uncertain terms that she did not want to hear their offer and slammed the door in their faces. To her surprise, however, the door did not close and, in fact, bounced back open. She tried again, really put her back into it, and slammed the door again with the same result - the door bounced back open. Convinced these rude salesmen were sticking their foot in the door, she reared back to give it a slam that would teach them a lesson, when one of the men said: "Ma'am, before you do that again, you need to move your cat." Shocked

Q: How do you get 500 old cows in a barn?
A: Put up a Bingo sign. No

Q: What do you call an alligator wearing a vest?
A: An investigator. Very Happy

A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "If I show you a really good trick, will you give me a free drink?" The bartender considers it, then agrees. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues. The bartender pours the man a drink on the house and he puts the rat and piano away. After the man finished his drink, he asked the bartender, "If I show you an even better trick, will you give me free drinks for the rest of the evening?" The bartender agrees, thinking that no trick could possibly be better than the first. The man reaches into his pockets again and pulls out the tiny rat and tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues. The man reaches into a third pocket and pulls out a small bullfrog, who begins to sing along with the rat's music. While the man is enjoying his beverages, a stranger confronts him and offers him $100,000.00 for the bullfrog. "Sorry," the man replies, "he's not for sale." The stranger increases the offer to $250,000.00 cash up front. "No," he insists, "he's not for sale." The stranger again increases the offer, this time to $500,000.00 cash. The man finally agrees, and turns the frog over to the stranger in exchange for the money. "Are you insane?" the bartender demanded. "That frog could have been worth millions to you, and you let him go for a mere $500,000!" "Don't worry about it," the man answered. "The frog was nothing special. You see, the rat's also a ventriloquist." cheers
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Tue 01 Sep 2015, 10:06

A magician worked on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience would be different each week, so the magician did the same tricks each week. However, there was a problem, the captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood, he started shouting out the secrets in the middle of the show, "Look, it's not the same hat." "Look, he is hiding the flowers under the table." "Hey, why are all the cards the Ace of Spades?" The magician was furious but couldn't do anything, it was, after all, the captain's parrot. One day, the ship had an accident and sank. The magician found himself with the parrot, adrift on a piece of wood, in the middle of the ocean. They stared at each other with hatred, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day, then another, and another. Finally, after a week, the parrot said, "Okay, I give up. Where the heck is the boat?" Razz

Q: How do fish get high?
A: Seaweed. Cool

A farmer and his brand new bride are riding home in a wagon pulled by a team of horses, when the older horse stumbles. The farmer says, "That's once." A little further along, the horse stumbles again. The farmer says, "That's twice." When the old horse stumbles again, the farmer quietly reaches under his seat, pulls out a shotgun, and shoots the horse. His brand new bride yells, "That was an awful thing to do!" The farmer says, "That's once." Rolling Eyes
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Tue 01 Sep 2015, 09:57

Q: What's the difference between a cat and a complex sentence?
A: A cat has claws at the end of its paws and a complex sentence has a pause at the end of its clause. Laughing

Late one night a burglar broke into a house and while he was sneaking around he heard a voice say, "Padre is watching you." He looked around and saw nothing. He kept on creeping and again heard, "Padre is watching you." In a dark corner, he saw a cage with a parrot inside. The burglar asked the parrot, "Was it you who said Padre is watching me" The parrot replied, "Yes." Relieved, the burglar asked, "What is your name?" The parrot said, "Clarence." The burglar said, "That's a stupid name for a parrot. What idiot named you Clarence?" The parrot answered, "The same idiot that named the Rottweiler Padre." Evil or Very Mad
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Mon 03 Aug 2015, 14:37

A boy with a monkey on his shoulder was walking down the road when he passed a policeman who said, "Now, now young lad, I think you had better take that monkey the zoo." The next day, the boy was walking down the road with the monkey on his shoulder again, when he passed the same policeman. The policeman said, "Hey there, I thought I told you to take that monkey to the zoo!" The boy answered, "I did! Today I'm taking him to see a movie." Arrow

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi want to see who’s best at his job. So they each go into the woods, find a bear, and attempt to convert it. Later they get together. The priest begins: “When I found the bear, I read to him from the Catechism and sprinkled him with holy water. Next week is his first communion.” “I found a bear by the stream,” says the minister, “and preached God’s holy word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him.” They both look down at the rabbi, who is lying on a gurney in a body cast. “Looking back,” he says, “maybe I shouldn't have started with the circumcision.”
Rolling Eyes
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Mon 03 Aug 2015, 14:31

THREE TREES AND A WOODPECKER
Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch, It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into." Embarassed

A man walks out on his front porch one day and sees a gorilla in the tree on his front lawn. He calls animal control and about an hour later a man shows up with a ladder, a pit bull, and a shotgun. The animal control employee tells the man, "I'm here to get the gorilla out of your tree. I'm going to use this ladder to climb up the tree and shake the branch the gorilla is on to knock him to the ground. The pit bull is trained to go after anything that falls from the tree and bites their balls which calms the animal down so I can put him in the truck." The man says "Okay, I see what the ladder and the pit bull are for but what is the shotgun for?" The animal control employee says, "Oh, that's for you. In case I fall out of the tree instead of the gorilla, shoot the dog." Shocked
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Mon 03 Aug 2015, 14:24

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in. “Mother, where do babies come from?” The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and have sex.” The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his privates in mommy’s privates. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend. “Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s privates in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.” ha ha ha ha

You are on a horse, galloping at a constant speed. On your right side is a sharp drop off, and on your left side is an elephant traveling at the same speed as you. Directly in front of you is another galloping horse but your horse is unable to overtake it. Behind you is a lion running at the same speed as you and the horse in front of you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?
Get your drunk dumb ass off the merry-go-round! Smile
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Mon 03 Aug 2015, 14:14

Teacher: "Kids.....what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!" Very Happy

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family." Very Happy
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Aug 2015, 08:08

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Sun 02 Aug 2015, 21:35

I'm passing this on because it worked for me today:

A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives after this election, we should always finish things that we start. Since we all could use more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished. I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a choclutz. Yu has no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all ur frenz who need inner piss. An telum u luvum imessly.

--------

Little Larry, poor little guy attended a horse auction with his father.
He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, checking them out, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest.

After a few minutes, Larry asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?'

His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy them.'

Larry, looking worried said, 'Dad, I think the milkman wants to buy Mom .....'

-------

A Newfie won a fishing boat in a raffle and tows it home. His wife looks at
him and says, "What in the name o' Lard Jasus are you gonna do with dat,
bye? We lives on a farm. There's nary a bit o' water within 75 miles o'
'ere."
He says, "Don't care. I won 'er and I'm gonna keep 'er."...
Several days later the Newfie's brother comes over to visit. He looks out in
the field behind th e house and sees his brother sitting in a fishing boat in
the middle of the field with a fishing rod in his hand. He stands at the
edge of the field and yells out to him, "What the frig are you doin'?"
His brother calls back, "I'm fishin'. What the frig does it look like I'm a
doin'?" His brother yells back, "Lard tunderin' my son, it's people like you
that gives Newfies a bad name, making everyone think we're stupid. If I
could swim, I'd come out there and kick you in the friggin arse."

I know... that ones old but probably still made you smile.

--------

Once again this year!!!  I've had requests for my Tequila Christmas Cake recipe so here goes: Please keep this in your files as I am beginning to get really tired of typing this up every darn year!

1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup water
1 tsp. salt
1 cup brown sugar
Lemon juice
4 large eggs
Nuts
1 bottle tequila
2 cups dried fruit

Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Fri 31 Jul 2015, 09:36

Q: What's black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?

A: A Doberman pinscher..... WOO HOO

A blonde goes on a hot date and ends up making out with the guy in his car. The guy asks if she would like to go in the backseat.

"No!" says the blonde.

Things get even hotter between them, and the guy asks again.

"For the last time, no!" says the blonde. Frustrated, the guy asks, "Well, why the hell not?"

The blonde says, "Because I wanna stay up here with you!"..... Awww isn't she sweet.... lol

Q: Why did Captain Kirk piss on the roof of the Enterprise?

A: To boldly go where no man has gone before... Twisted Evil
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Fri 31 Jul 2015, 09:24

Q: What food diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%?

A: Her wedding cake....... boooooo

Q: What does a good steak have in common with good sex?
A: They're both very rare.. Mad
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Fri 31 Jul 2015, 09:19

Q: What do you get when you mix beans and onions?
A: Tear gas.
lol!

A man visits his doctor with celery stalks stuck in each ear and a carrot stick up each nostril.
He mumbles, "Doc, I'm just not feeling well."
The doctor replies, "Maybe you're not eating right.".... lol!
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Fri 31 Jul 2015, 09:14

Q: What does an Irishman get after eating Italian food?

A: Gaelic breath. Razz

A blonde walks into a library and asks the librarian, "Can I have a burger and fries?"
She replies, "Sorry, this is a library."
The blonde whispers, "Oh, sorry. May I have a burger and fries?"
Shocked

Q: What did the blonde say when she saw a box of Cheerios?
A: "Wow! Doughnut seeds!".... Shocked Shocked
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Fri 31 Jul 2015, 09:10

Q: How do you know if a chef is a clown?
A: The food tastes funny.
jocolor

Q: Why did the ants dance on the jam jar?
A: The lid said, "Twist to open." Sleep

Did you hear about the guy they found dead with his head in his cornflakes?
The police thought it was a cereal killer..... What a Face
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next