Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MVA Hehr becoming more vocal on his social media Facebook page

3 posters

Go down

MVA Hehr becoming more vocal on his social media Facebook page Empty Re: MVA Hehr becoming more vocal on his social media Facebook page

Post by bigrex Mon 29 Feb 2016, 22:17

It doesn't really surprise me Trooper. After all, he is still a rookie MP and minister, and is probably having trouble balancing his focus between Veterans, DND, and his constituants, as one of the first Liberals from Alberta in a very long time. Even his years spent in provincial politics was spent in opposition, so he wasn't able to gain any experience being in charge there.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

MVA Hehr becoming more vocal on his social media Facebook page Empty Re: MVA Hehr becoming more vocal on his social media Facebook page

Post by Guest Mon 29 Feb 2016, 18:52

Johnny...I know the Liberals said that going forward they estimated the cost at $325 Million over an above what is allotted for DVA.

I'm thinking it may just be a little higher then that...I'm thinking what was said in terms of priorities from our MVA... on top of that... doubling the last post fund an maybe the increase in widows pensions.

It would be nice if they would include the bump in the ELB/SISIP ....also it would be nicer if they retroactively pay this back to the end of Oct , 2015 when they were elected an promised to implement this.

I just don't know how to figure our MVA out...he is all over the place speaking an posting on topics that have absolutely nothing to do with Veterans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Feb 2016, 18:16

trooper wrote:Sparrow...I think that Ryan fellow on his Facebook is starting to get to him LOL.
I agree Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Mon 29 Feb 2016, 16:48

trooper yes I think you are right. With 3 weeks until budget day, VA seems to be really in secret mode on what is going to be announced. We all know the 9 DO's will be opened, but other than that what is up with the change to the PA, ELB increase. I think there will be alot of flak come March 22nd, if some $, are not put forward, and it ends up being all more study and wait crap like we have had for yrs. Just my view. What do you all think? VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Feb 2016, 14:55

Sparrow...I think that Ryan fellow on his Facebook is starting to get to him LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Feb 2016, 12:45

I have a feeling this budget will be a home run for veterans! Word from legion service officers are very promising but from what we had any improvement is a homerun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Mon 29 Feb 2016, 05:57

The news headlines should state that   Promises made to VETS ARE Fulfilled.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Mon 29 Feb 2016, 05:54

When I google news about Veterans, These topics sound familiar? GUEST, fix it please/ C'est Pas CoRRECT

News about Veterans News
bing.com/news

Halifax volunteers look for homeless veterans for Boots on the Ground walk

CBC · 1 day ago
About 20 volunteers armed with goodwill hit Halifax streets today in search of homeless veterans who need help. But before the Boots on the Ground walk began…
EDITORIAL: Focus on veterans, not dumb rules
The Chronicle Herald · 2 days ago
Veterans challenge denial of disability benefits in latest court battle
CTV News · 5 days ago

Last edited by Dannypaj on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 07:57; edited 1 time in total
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

MVA Hehr becoming more vocal on his social media Facebook page Empty MVA Hehr becoming more vocal on his social media Facebook page

Post by Ex Member Sun 28 Feb 2016, 19:59

MVA Hehr has become more vocal on his social media Facebook page by responding to those Veterans who criticize his actions. In response MVA Hehr has posted the following replies.

Stay tuned, Les.

"Veterans are going to be in a much better place over the course of our mandate than they were in the last ten years under the previous administration".
KH

"Dude,

I can snap photos with people from Calgary Centre all day long. I'll be out on the hustings this afternoon. Hitting the co-op, the Safeway, and maybe even the Ship and Anchor.

I will post these pictures on this medium to assure you of my hard work and diligence to the cause.

Take care -- KH"

"Please send my staff person, Vincent, an email at kent.hehr@parl.gc.ca about this. I can't do casework on social media due to privacy concerns".

KH

"Ryan, send me an email at minister_ministre@vac-acc.gc.ca about the tax credit"

https://www.facebook.com/kenthehrj/?ref=eyJzaWQiOiIwLjI3OTg5OTUwOTczNzA1NiIsInFzIjoiSlRWQ0pUSXlTMlZ1ZENVeU1FaGxhSElsTWpJbE5VUSIsImd2IjoiMjlmNGFkYjY2NzJlMzBhMGNjMDZkMDRlNDEzYmEwMWVjODM4ODUyZiJ9

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down