Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monthly LTD Payment Deposit Dates / Past & Future Forecast

+57
scottydog503333
Flyersbully
Phonetek167
Newfie
robert27
rgjalbert878
Chris627
By the Bay
bosn181
Navygirl
Sapper01
GhostOfGunz
LittleBoPeep
wolfgate
Tilap61
Merovongian
Rustytheviking
Willie
Oliv617
1sea0shell33
Munn.cs
DazednConfused
SupTech0168
Mayhem1911
Slaket
Dannypaj
booboo
abetterway
PipperNavy
armybulldog
RCN-Retired
rzm71
pinger
DeeCee
Rifleman
devans156
Recon031
peep
PGV
OldZipperhead
sailor964
HAPPYCRAZY
oldsailor
kozi4
sabrelove
TripleT
1993firebird
bigrex
MaggieinNB
ceedee
beleaf67
Nemo
liverlover
K9
puddleduk2
expara
Sapper Zodiak
61 posters

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Monthly LTD Payment Deposit Dates / Past & Future Forecast - Page 33 Empty Re: Monthly LTD Payment Deposit Dates / Past & Future Forecast

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 24 Aug 2013, 17:17

For everyone out there either serving or retired... BMo has banking available for members and vets. Only $5.45 per month flat fee. No extra charges. I signed my kids up as well. I found it through canex website. Not promoting BMo just the service offered to us vets. Check it out Bigrex... Worth it.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Monthly LTD Payment Deposit Dates / Past & Future Forecast - Page 33 Empty Re: Monthly LTD Payment Deposit Dates / Past & Future Forecast

Post by Ex Member Sat 24 Aug 2013, 15:47

bigrex wrote:For me, the worst is the bank. They take their charges out on the 17th of every month, and it's never the same amount, since it's based on how many transactions take place, which includes going to a teller, debit use, ATM withdrawals (which you may be charged for at the time as well), automatic withdrawals, automatic deposits, even online banking just moving money from one account to another. So in these days of using Debit cards instead of cash, these transactions can really add up, with fees ranging from $40 to over $80 per month, and you don't know how much until they take it out. Plus if for some reason you don't have enough in the account at the time, you are charged an additional $15 for overdraft. No wonder the NDP want to legislate banking fees.
Bigrex, just a thought, I have been banking with PC Financial  for many years now and they have no fees for withdraws, deposits,  debits, payments, auto payments, transfers or anything you do with a regular bank account is virtually the same but with no fees whatsoever except say a draft.. With the PC Financial you also get points for free groceries at No Frills, Loblaws, Zehyrs and many other grocery stores  this year alone I have saved up $600 in free groceries points. For my mortgage, for simplicity sake, I use a brick and mortar traditional bank institution as PC Financial is a subsidory of CIBC similiar to ING. If you are interested, just go to a kiosk at a Loblaws grocery store and they can open an account for you and assist in transferring any accounts or payments etc. They  also do mortgages, GIC`s, RRSP`s etc etc as well.  Take care bigrex.
Sparrow

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Sat 24 Aug 2013, 13:29

Bigrex - check with the bank as I have a one time fee for using my debit card anywhere for a transaction. The only time I get dinged is if I use a different ATM machine or use one of the private ones (at a $1.50 to $2.00 a shot). Might be worth looking into!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:57

For me, the worst is the bank. They take their charges out on the 17th of every month, and it's never the same amount, since it's based on how many transactions take place, which includes going to a teller, debit use, ATM withdrawals (which you may be charged for at the time as well), automatic withdrawals, automatic deposits, even online banking just moving money from one account to another. So in these days of using Debit cards instead of cash, these transactions can really add up, with fees ranging from $40 to over $80 per month, and you don't know how much until they take it out. Plus if for some reason you don't have enough in the account at the time, you are charged an additional $15 for overdraft. No wonder the NDP want to legislate banking fees.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Sat 24 Aug 2013, 12:32

Rogers is not to bad even if i'm late. There very understanding.
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:39

Bell will do it as long as you are not behind. If you're behind, they will ask you to catch up then call back to change the date.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:15

It's nice to have one a little earlier for bill payments, most utilities don't want to change the due dates, or waive late fees. Ontario hydro does it, just contact their customer service people and explain that you're on a fixed government pension...believe me, those late fees sure add up in a hurry. Anyone else know of any others that do this?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 21 Aug 2013, 23:04

Yes, getting paid once a month sucks. At least with it split up, you know that if you have a lapse in judgement and spend all your money too soon, you don't have to scrape by for several weeks before getting paid again. Some people, including myself, are really bad at sticking to a budget. That is why I am not overly keen on the changes to the VIP, and having to ensure that money doesn't get spent on anything other that what it is intended for.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Wed 21 Aug 2013, 12:19

Mine went in this morning at Eleven o'clock....crazy. At least it finally came. I feel for you Bigrex. We sort of get two pay days in the month. 
It does relieve some pressure.

kozi4
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 21 Aug 2013, 10:12

You should count your blessings. You could have to wait until the 30th, like those of us getting EELB.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HAPPYCRAZY Wed 21 Aug 2013, 09:57

M PAYMENTS TODAY RBC Very Happy 
HAPPYCRAZY
HAPPYCRAZY
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 09:53

Guess I'll have to change my username when I get my dough...maybe I'll change it to zero bum...catchy huh? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 09:40

Welcome mister zero sum dude. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 09:33

Merci M. Poissondude. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Aug 2013, 09:24

Monthly payment received this morning at RBC.

Fishman7
Over and out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next