Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's a reality check reminder on what direction Veterans Advocate groups should take

+2
Panserbjørn
Teentitan
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here's a reality check reminder on what direction Veterans Advocate groups should take Empty Moved by the Forum Master

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2016, 12:57

superduperpuper,

That's really to bad, I will be deleting you in about 5 minutes and moving out post that pertain to you simply because this is not what CSAT stands for, and the integrity and function of the forum has to come first.

If you truly are a Veteran and want to disrupt the forum for whatever reason is beyond my comprehension, to each their own I guess.

In the future if you have a change of heart and your ready to respect the forum by partaking in a respectful manner, your more than welcome to re register, if not, don't bother re registering as you will be dealt with accordingly.

If your struggling with something and are reaching out for help or support, we are here to help.

Something for you to think about.

Trooper

Member deleted by Forum Master

Topic closed

Back to top Go down

Here's a reality check reminder on what direction Veterans Advocate groups should take Empty Re: Here's a reality check reminder on what direction Veterans Advocate groups should take

Post by Teentitan Sat 17 Sep 2016, 12:05

Well there has been so many former members that come back so why not use your "former" handle to fill us in?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Here's a reality check reminder on what direction Veterans Advocate groups should take Empty Re: Here's a reality check reminder on what direction Veterans Advocate groups should take

Post by Ex Member Sat 17 Sep 2016, 11:57

I Bet he's a former member of csat....back to raise hell

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 17 Sep 2016, 11:54

Now, now guys lets give him a chance to tell us his history of protesting.

I'm betting he's a Snakepit Legion Commando
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Panserbjørn Sat 17 Sep 2016, 11:40

I'm with prawnstar.

Panserbjørn
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by prawnstar Sat 17 Sep 2016, 11:29

How do we know if he is even a real veteran? His methods of stirring the pot make me question his authenticity.

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 17 Sep 2016, 10:55

Well superduperpuper you never answered my question....where have you protested and what were the results?

Or are you just a troll who get his giggles mocking a forum with rules?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Sat 17 Sep 2016, 10:14

Trooper= Your blowing steam out your azz. Did you work on ship at one point in your career? Lmao

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2016, 06:21

Super, you have a poor way of accomplishing your goal, what you did do is insult the forum, and the members of the forum. As you can see we do have members who actually have been actively involved in protest, and we have members who in the future will be actively involved in protest. However, we not need to prove to anyone what we have done in the past, or what we will do in the future, nor will we be pushing or forcing anyone to protest, it is up to each individual to decide for themselves. We work together as a team here, we respect each other and we certainly don't push anything on anyone, that is not the goal of CSAT. CSAT's main objectives is to assist each other by sharing info, asking questions and posting respectful post to aid in achieving these objectives. We allow all the members and guest to take it upon themselves to decide whether or not to use the information provided to them. So please keep this in mind the next time you post wanting to achieve your personal objective or goal.

Steelgunner & Panserbjørn, your both in the Vancouver area and asked about protesting, John Lothbrook apparently will be organizing a protest in Vancouver on Oct 4th. If I get more info on how to contact him, I will post it in the notice category under the topic, "Protest 4th October 2016 Parliament Hill"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2016, 20:47

No problem, super. But you have a new nickname.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sChrUiy8nNw

See you at IHOP for the meeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Fri 16 Sep 2016, 20:35

Steelgunner, no offence at all cause at least a douche has a purpose Smile

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Member Fri 16 Sep 2016, 20:33

See I accomplished what I set forth to do, get yas off your asses and mad, if ya can get mad at me, then there's hope for all of you....that was a test, most passed! Thank you for making a vet feel like you guys still have some fight ! Awesome! Now I reneg all I said. Good for you guys! You all just proved that yas can fight this crap were all going through. Good job, but then again I'm good a pizzing people off lol

Last edited by superduperpuper on Fri 16 Sep 2016, 20:36; edited 1 time in total

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2016, 20:23

I am not a political correct type of person.  Super you sound like a complete douche bag.

I am in the Vancouver area anyone want to meet up and protest , I am in.

Pan?

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Thu 15 Sep 2016, 16:25

bigrex - well said. Most of us, support our brothers. But we are just way too wounded mentally and physically to partake anymore. If we think the cause is just, we will cheer you on from the sideline. I for one just can't do them anymore, and thats why I take part and enjoy, this forum. VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 15 Sep 2016, 14:22

Super, the attitude is not warranted, nor welcome, on this site. We are here to stick together, and offer support for other Veterans. Yes, going to the protests is preferred, but we have Veterans that visit the site that cannot partake in the protest. They may fully support the idea of a protest, but are not able to be physically present, be it geographical, financial, or medical limitations. But I'm not going to make them feel guilty about that, and won't stand by and allow others to do it.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next