Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Class Action Law Suit

+9
EZRider
bigrex
pteadams2002
Rifleman
loggie
meteck
Teentitan
Brasidas
13 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 5 Empty Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Guest Mon 03 Mar 2014, 19:46

Bonjour, j`ai téléphoné aujourd`hui 1 866 522-2022 vétérans affairs et la telephoniste m`a dit que les discussions se poursuivent pour les elb retro. elle me dit aussi que si c`est long avant d`avoir une reponse c`est qu`on a changé de ministre des anciens combattants (fantino). elle m`a dit que meme si c`est long, la réponse selon elle devra etre positive et on devrait avoir l elb retro!!!! alors il y a de l`espoir!!! alors appelez en grand nombre au 1 866 522-2022. il faut leur démontrer notre acharnement et leur démontrer qu`on veut ce qui nous es dû.... plus que ca prends du temps avant d`avoir une réponse plus qu`ils nous devront l elb retro et les intérêts en plus!!! j`ai demandé aussi si il y a des chances qu`ils attendent de donner un réponse en espérant qu`on oublie avec le temps, que ca tombe dans une craque!!! ils m`ont répondu non!!! alors on lâche pas et il faut les questionner régulièrement!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2014, 01:29

hello if you were sum zero you should have got a separate check for the 4-months retro plus another one for its interest. a sum zero would have recived a big retro check with the interest included a 4 month retro check and another check for the interest on those 4 months. you may also be missing those 4- months retro.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by hello39s Fri 28 Feb 2014, 01:10

no Propat I received 18 years of retro. I got my money in October, so it is the interest for the 4 months I waited to get my money back. Anyway, I contacted SISIP on your advice. Thank's to you my friend.

hello39s
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 19:11

so met if im understanding correctly you received those 4 months retro but not the interest.

contact sisip asap and let them know. also check your tax slips if that interest is on your tax slips do not claim it as income. when this gets straightened out you can claim it next year at a lower tax rate and don't forget to tell sisip to reissue an accurate t-5 to reflect their frack up.

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Thu 27 Feb 2014, 18:34

thank you teentitan for a positive update. between ramming threw college ,fighting 2 different med claims and fighting appeal for more education I am done like dinner.. if its gonna happen it will coincide with 2015 election cycle..makes sense to me..keep up the fight people..its our future .I am in the middle of getting the boot from school so that money would look good for my kids education!

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by hello39s Thu 27 Feb 2014, 18:19

I was zero-sum, I receiving nothing for 18 years

hello39s
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 17:55

im with nav sounds like you are referring to the 4 months for sum zero guys. if you were not sum zero that does not apply to you if you were you would have got a separate payment for those 4 months with an additional check for interest on those 4 months.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 16:00

Hey friend , I think you are referring to the 4 month retro and yes we got ours in November, you need to call Sisip ltd and get an answer

Back to top Go down

Post by hello39s Thu 27 Feb 2014, 15:22

I have a question. I received my retro 18 years in October 2013. As I understand, I'm supposed to receive interest from May to September. If that's right, well I got nothing
yet. Is this normal or not and am I alone in this situation?

hello39s
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 27 Feb 2014, 14:39

OK I just called Minister Fantino's office and I was told that the ELB Retro is not a dead issue. It is still being discussed in Cabinet.

I tried to pry some info from the person I was talking with but all that was said it's not a dead issue.

So Cros no need to give up or say it is a dead issue.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 12:32

That email Hawn sent said it all, Harper wanted to appeal the sisip and had to be convinced. If he knows he has to pay the ELB retro like Teen said back to WW1 than its not going to happen. Taken to court no other way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 10:44

I feel soo much tension in the air.

Luke, i am your father, said Harper...

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 5 Empty Burnt Offerings

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 06:18

Burnt Offerings, who are we fighting for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasidas Thu 27 Feb 2014, 02:45

Is this the talk of the many? Is it the freedom of the few? Is it the voice of freedom? Is it the choice of democracy? Could it be you talked.
You offended people, you go to jail. You saw a picture of what? Jail. Should I open a web page. Probably a bad idea, you can go to jail.
Bear with me. Girl hates her friend. You open the video, you go to jail for a hate crime.
Don't kid yourself the world is full of lazy people that make good money arresting you.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by EZRider Wed 26 Feb 2014, 19:38

the cros wrote:After discussion, the elb retro is dead, sorry. Le gouvernement veut qu`on oublie au plus vite le elb retro. Ce n`est pas dans les priorités du gouvernement. Et à entendre anciens combattants canada, ils en ont fait assez pour nous. L`allocation de soutien de perte de revenu n`est pas un droit acquis, alors selon eux, ils nous doivent rien. Sorry.

No need for you to comment on this again, unless you are trolling.

EZRider
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next