Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals

+2
bigrex
Vet1234
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals Empty Re: Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals

Post by RCN-Retired Sat 26 Aug 2017, 14:16

Thanks for the note, appreciated.
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals Empty Re: Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals

Post by sabrelove Sat 26 Aug 2017, 09:58

Have been using Cannimed since the start. They were the original Licensed Producer (LP) for the government. They have dried and oil products and you can buy vapourizers and parts through them.

Their product is milled so you are not paying for sticks or any unusable product and they sell by strength of the THC and CBD so no guessing.

They also deal with VAC if you are approved by VAC, otherwise, they also have a renewal bonus. 5% of your previous years purchase is applied as a credit the next year. They also suggest becoming a member of CARP where you get $50 off your next purchase with membership, then 5% reduction if price of the product as long as you are a member (more than pays for the membership).

They have never been sold out of any of their products, which I have seen when I was checking out other LPs. They always seem to accept new patients, which a lot of other LPs can't do due to limited stock.

We have been happy with them.

Hope this helps.

Sabrelove

sabrelove
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RCN-Retired Sat 26 Aug 2017, 03:20

I have just been prescribed and looking for any success stories on producers, good ones and the ones to stay away from, any suggestions welcomed.
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals Empty Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals

Post by Guest Thu 08 Sep 2016, 14:32

I just wanted to give everyone the heads up. I'm not sure how it works with every supplier, but with Aphria if you change address' there is a form to be filled out. It can be sent in the mail, by fax or once filled out, you can take a picture of it and send it in by email. You can't change your address over the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vet1234 Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:53

Good to know! When I first looked at the Aphria site, they were scant on Strains. I did a "chat" with them online and they said sent me a list of strains for vets. I'm sitting beside my phone waiting for the welcome call and my patient login.
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2016-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Panserbjørn Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:49

I want the safe as my son will only get older and I want to make sure he can not access my stash.

You may have to call them and get on the Cannway program. It is for vets only and provides access to different strains.

Panserbjørn
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:47

Aphria has incentives.   You get points for your orders and they have free stuff they give away when you reach a certain points level.  Oakley backpack,  biometric safe for valuables, THC butter maker and a gift certificate for mary jane  vaporizers.

Last edited by bruce72 on Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vet1234 Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:42

You definitely can split your script. They divide the total and as long as the combined amounts equal your prescription, you're good to go.
Incentives? I didn't know that was a thing...
look at us, getting our learn on today Cool Cool
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:38

Oh, I didn't know you could have two different providers. That's nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Panserbjørn Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:38

I didn't know you could do that lol. Does Med Relead have any incentives?

Panserbjørn
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vet1234 Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:21

I split it and went with Aphria and Med Releaf
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Panserbjørn Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:15

Who did you select as your LP Vet1234?

Panserbjørn
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vet1234 Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:12

I just got off the phone with them a few mins ago and they just sent my prescription in to the LP! They've been amazing. Excited to make my first order and lose the fracking pills!!
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Panserbjørn Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:04

I had a really positive experience with MFT as well. I find their group in Oromocto to be solid.

Panserbjørn
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2016, 13:53

Marijuana for Trauma are a great bunch of Veterans and support staff. I thank you all too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next