Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals

+2
bigrex
Vet1234
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals - Page 3 Empty Re: Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals

Post by Vet1234 Wed 31 Aug 2016, 14:47

well that's awesome! should I be expecting a call from VAC when my Producer sends them the bill? I haven't talked to them about it and I'm not interested.
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2016-07-27

Back to top Go down

Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals - Page 3 Empty Re: Veterans group seeks fees from marijuana producers for referrals

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016, 14:45

I'm very grateful for the support I was shown. I had an absolute meltdown when VAC cut my funding. And VAC knew there was an essential piece of the puzzle missing and rather than send me a letter or calling me to say they needed something further they opted to cut me off instead. I'm sure it was a ploy to see if I would just give up and forget that I needed my medication.
But, Marijuana for Trauma, my prescribing doctor, the OVO and Aphria stepped in and literally saved the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vet1234 Wed 31 Aug 2016, 14:17

Good to know the support is there!
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016, 11:05

VAC was missing a piece of paperwork from my prescribing doctor, like I said it took only a matter of days to sort out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vet1234 Wed 31 Aug 2016, 11:00

Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3