Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TPI Medical Questionnaire: Employment Capacity VAC671e

+8
johnny211
MarieH
czerv
pinger
Yump5555
SaintJohn18182
bosn181
robleggett
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TPI Medical Questionnaire: Employment Capacity VAC671e - Page 2 Empty Re: TPI Medical Questionnaire: Employment Capacity VAC671e

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 10:51

this form is found where?

Back to top Go down

TPI Medical Questionnaire: Employment Capacity VAC671e - Page 2 Empty Re: TPI Medical Questionnaire: Employment Capacity VAC671e

Post by pinger Mon 06 Mar 2017, 14:13

I dug up my old VAC671e form. I did not fill it out, that is the 7 - 8 page form that my doctor filled out. I only signed the consent etc. and yes Yump, CVVRS (CANVET) is involved also.

Oh I was a nervous wreck alright. My advice, pace yourself and remember to breathe. Oddest thing was that application was EXTREMELY pdq in my case to get approved. It took one week because cm's do have the authority to approve you TPI esp. if all your documents and ducks are in a row. But I do NOT want to give anyone false hope here as everyone sit. is different.

BTW bosn, I understand if it's hard to get out your door. Get your cm to visit YOU, It is what they can or are supposed to be doing. Hell, PEI ain't the size of Australia.

robleggett wrote " can you imagine the stress for people that have ptsd and anxiety issues. " Yes. Like some folks that have to revalidate to VAC that their leg really did not miraculously grow back.

Stay very well all...
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by robleggett Mon 06 Mar 2017, 13:38

Yump5555 wrote:Did you also have to get CVVRS to do a Employment TPI report completed.  Expect that as well.

yump, not sure yet, just got the paperwork for this the other day, been stressed out since then. Just dont get VAC, they have all this info already, its the same info they asked for when I applied for PIA and was granted it.

robleggett
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by robleggett Mon 06 Mar 2017, 13:36

SaintJohn18182 wrote:This is giving me so much anxiety just reading this!
I can't imagine being able to go to any doctor and getting them to write me off as TPI, no doctor will write that. FML

I know eh, can you imagine the stress for people that have ptsd and anxiety issues, why does vac have to make things so hard, when they already have all the info they need for most things!!!!

robleggett
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by robleggett Mon 06 Mar 2017, 13:34

bosn181 wrote:as far as i understand when i filled out all the paper work as well was to see if there were any new changes that would allow them to give you access to new programs or new benefits i know its a pain but i did find out that i could apply for caregiver allowance and was approved as well you should be able to put in the the pias if you tpi and have pia

thanks man, yep my cm has already told me if I get TPI, then I can apply for PIA Supp, because I already have PIA

robleggett
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yump5555 Mon 06 Mar 2017, 12:39

Did you also have to get CVVRS to do a Employment TPI report completed. Expect that as well.

Yump5555
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2017-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Mon 06 Mar 2017, 12:28

i know its stressful in my case i am 81% disabled and it sucks going out of my house for any reasons but i had to think of my family and what these things can do to help them and with the great support i found here and other groups such as osis i have managed to start to improve and now i try to pay it forward on helping others try to help themselves and there families there is light at the end of the tunnel take it one at a time so you don't get overwhelmed

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJohn18182 Mon 06 Mar 2017, 12:02

This is giving me so much anxiety just reading this!
I can't imagine being able to go to any doctor and getting them to write me off as TPI, no doctor will write that. FML

SaintJohn18182
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2017-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Mon 06 Mar 2017, 11:39

as far as i understand when i filled out all the paper work as well was to see if there were any new changes that would allow them to give you access to new programs or new benefits i know its a pain but i did find out that i could apply for caregiver allowance and was approved as well you should be able to put in the the pias if you tpi and have pia

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

TPI Medical Questionnaire: Employment Capacity VAC671e - Page 2 Empty TPI Medical Questionnaire: Employment Capacity VAC671e

Post by robleggett Mon 06 Mar 2017, 11:03

Anyone have to fill in one of these for physical injuries before getting approved TPI? I don't understand VAC, been with them for a few years now and also for a few years before I was released 3B, they know all my problems, they have everything on file. Now I have to take a 7 page document to my civie Dr, who I see about once or twice a year and ask her to fill all this in!! Now I know why people get all stressed out dealing with VAC. My ELB has run its course and I would of thought that being classed as TPI would just be a normal progression, all my injuries are chronic, they are never going to get better, that is why they granted me PIA?

robleggett
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2